Hottest women and men... celebrities actresses hollywood movies?

This is the result fo a very drunken debate about the hottest chicks ever for various subcategories (under 20, 20-30, 30-40, and 50+)

Not tpo be discriminatory here but gays have to answer the opposite of what i requested to keep it within the realm of what i asked

Also I want to get a lot of replies so put htis on the front page for 5 minutes yahoo

MY PICKS

UNder 20: Taylor Swift

21-30: Jessica Alba pre pregnancy

31-40: Jennifer Connelly

50+ Jane Seymour or Suzanne Summer... flip a damn coin

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

BRENDAN FRASER - HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

My Picks

Under 20 Taylor Swift

21-30 Scarlett Johansson

31-40 Jennifer Connelly

40-50 Halle Berry

50+ Susan Sarandon

How I view as not by style but by Substance

• 1 decade ago

20 or under: Tie between Hayden Paneittiere and Vanessa Hudgens

21-30: Megan Fox, Doutzen Kroes, Jessica Alba

31-40: Eva Mendes and Alyssa Milano

50+: Jane Seymour

• dark
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

under 20 Hayden Panettiere

21-30 - Shia LaBeouf

31-40 Milo Ventimiglia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • funke
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

WOW! ok, it quite is what you do. each and every thing interior the room might desire to be black and white with small bits of orange accents (and a tiny itsy bitsy little bit of yellow). Bedding not brown - definately black with some patterned black and white pillows - a small lamp with a layout on it - if it would desire to be black and white with somewhat orange you would be rocking! Bedside table might desire to have a pitcher vase, get a number of those manmade gerber daisys. perchance 3 orange and one yellow. make valuable the prints have a white or black border with the choice colour physique. and then get a sort of pretend white furry rugs for the foot of your mattress. For an extremely valuable accessory, get an prolonged oval glass bowl and fill it with oranges and lemons or those neat clothier stones. Get ingenious! have enjoyable it sounds great. as long as you do not overdo the orange and make it seem such as you have been attempting too difficult, you would be positive. inspect some magazines on the save and notice in case you will locate some rooms embellished with a reasonably user-friendly black and white colour scheme with a small punch of colour - designers do it each and every of the time. you will see precisely what I propose it will seem spectacular!

• 1 decade ago

kim kardashian

reggie bush

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BRAD PITT!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.