Anonymous

How do you get into the Bloods or ms13?

So ive got a friend who says hes in the bloods. do i believe him? idk im like scared if i dont he'll hurt me or my fam or friends idk.

the bloods are a gang who are rivaals with the crips.

idk if he hangs out with other gang members.

Favorite Answer

He got jumped in or committed some crime to prove he's worthy.

Source(s): All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. pig Napoleon. from "The Animal Farm"

what you don't want to do is be a snitch. Snitches are bad. and the bloods are ok. someone that I know is in the bloods and they are protective. in my theory I wouldn't chose any other gang except that one. I am not saying your friend did the right thing but you know what we all make decisions either good or bad. so we will all just have to live with it. know people that are in it tho. they will never snitch on you and they are loyal to their word.

• Jen

To get into MS13, you have to kill and dismember someone who is close to you (girlfriend, family member, etc).

Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but ms13 members have migrated over to my city and my friend used to date one.. and that's how he got into the gang.. he killed his ex girlfriend and dismembered her body parts around out local river.

well im 16 and my boyfriend is 16, and hes in the bloods, there are two ways to get in, either kill someone, kill a crip or have 5 bloods circle and fight you and your aloud to fight back. and there are a couple ways for girls to be bloods, im a blood because i had sex with a blood. my boyfriend. we arnt bad people we just dont like to be ****** with, but its mandatory for bloods to wear something red everyday

you gotta put in work to be a real blood

does he hang around other gang members?

Gangs = BAD. Stay away, my friend.

why join them and go broke? you should join a asian gang. we focus on making money and only kill people when we have to.

Source(s): me

WHts the bloods ???

i wouldn't take any chances.