My Manager just emailed me tonight telling me she needed reports by tomorrow.. What can I do?? ?

I am at home, in my own house. I got an email from my manager at 7:30 pm tonight to my personal email. It stated she needs me to do some work for her report tomorrow am by 10am. I am working a half day due to personal MD appt and have a shiottt load of work to do before noon. Her email to me was cc'd to our... show more I am at home, in my own house. I got an email from my manager at 7:30 pm tonight to my personal email. It stated she needs me to do some work for her report tomorrow am by 10am. I am working a half day due to personal MD appt and have a shiottt load of work to do before noon. Her email to me was cc'd to our big boss.

I responded and told her that I was "lucky"to find this email tonight as it was sent to my private home at 730pm. I also asked her how am I to accomodate your requests with my own MD appt and amount of work that I am already doing. I also told her that this is the first I heard of this request, and it's being emailed to me at 7:30 the night before to my home email... of course the big boss got that cc'd to her too.