Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do girls feel about ugly guys with good personalities and hot guys with bad personalities?

What do you think about fun guys who are ugly and hot guys who are boring/bad personalities?

Favorite Answer

hey there :)

kay well first, some girls like the bad boys, but that's only if they have the right personality for it..

but hot guys with bad personalities SUCK... girls don't like them, unless they are desperate.. so that's pretty crappy if you ask me.

cute guys with great personalities, always seem to be the guys girls stay with, yes ugly ones too, but its mostly the cute ones with amazing personalities..

i wouldn't understand why a girl wouldn't like someone with a great personality but ugly, that would be completely rude.. for sure, i think its right for people to find the ones they actually like for who they are, then finding someone hot, with a bad personality that will hurt you, or cheat, or not even like you, just be using you for a piece of as*...

THATS MY OPINION :)

Personally, I actively avoid "hot" guys as all the ones I have met know they are good looking, love themselves and treat women very badly. You also then have the competition of other girls being after your boyfriend. I would MUCH rather go for a guy with a great personality who treats me well. Plus, I can guarantee that no matter how "ugly" a guy thinks he is, a great personality and sense of humour can bypass this. I know a man who gets all the ladies and is not conventionally good looking just because he uses his personality and jokes to charm them.

All the best!

Source(s): 20 year old with computer nerd boyfriend.

Personality is way cooler. i really hate hot guys most of the time ciz they are like really boring and all like "LOok i play foot ball!! i dont have any IQ!!" Hot guys LAME i like the ones with personality

id rather be with someone ugly with a good personality.

Well I don't care for looks, but if they have no personality I'm out

personality is the key!!! but if a guy thinks he is ugly, then prob not, bc not having confidence is a huge turnoff