(twilight) TAYLOR LAUTNER vs. MICHAEL COPON?

What is this about taylor lautner being replaced by Michael Copon?????????? Is it true? Y? I am so mad! Does anyone feel the same??? IF U DONT KNOW THE ANSWER PLEEZE TELL ME UR THOUGHTS!

Favorite Answer

i dont know but that must be really horrible for taylor lautner!!! He must be like wow that's a blow to my self esteem. was it because he wasn't good enough or something because that sucks! lol. quite nasty but then im not a huge follower so it wouldn't matter but that's not very nice to taylor lautner......

i think i would actually mind if they changed it though because taylor seemed good enough and why change because it would screw things up.

• I'm Like So Mad..

I Loved Taylor In Twilight,,

He Was Perfect!!!!

But Unfortunately Michael Copon Has Taken The Place Of Taylor,,

But Michael Looks Kinda Like Taylor Which Is One Good Thing.(:

Ugh!!!

That's Not Right.....

Source(s): Myspace--Twight OST,, They Told Me..

Catherine Hardwick was the director of the movie, Twilight. Now for New Moon, Summit Entertainment has chosen a new director, Chris Weitz, director of American Pie, About a Boy, and The Golden Compass. As there is a new director, there is some speculation about a recasting. The New Moon movie release date is roughly November 20, 2009. Hope this helped.

Thank god!!!!! Taylor sucked!!!!!! Take it from an older fan. The boy sucks as an actor. But that is probably not the reason he is being replaced, if you remember correctly in the book Jacob had to get big and older fast and Taylor cant look older. Not even with make up or another bad wig.

okay so this is how i think its playing out

in nm jake starts out as a normal 16 year old

then becomes a wereshifter, right?

so i think taylor is going to play normal jake

and then michael is going to play the wereshifter jake

this would make sense cause taylor looks like a normal 16 year old boy (as he should since he is one)

and michael fits the part of the big, burly, 25 year old looking boy, as jake the wereshifter should

i love taylor lautner. yet michael copon is gorgeous. i dont think hes getting the role though

Personally, I couldn't care less. Every time I see Taylor Lautner, I think of Sharkboy (of course, this question should really be in a move category of some kind).

I'm with Santa Baby, I don't care for Taylor at all so I'm hoping they replace him. Taylor looks 2 years old, honestly, so maybe that's why all the youngins like him.

Source(s): My eyes and my brain.

I know, it's a tragedy! I can not believe it either! I hope they don't, but this is what was said.... http://dazzledbyedward.com/2008/12/15/mtv-new-moon...

With any luck it will happen.

Casting Taylor Lautner as Jacob is the biggest casting mistake of the twilight series.