• Arts & Humanities >
  • Books & Authors
  • Arts & Humanities >
  • Books & Authors

How can i sell my book online ?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
How can i sell my book online without using Amazon.com and how can i advertise for free off or online?
Best Answer
There are a number of books about getting free publicity for your book. A few titles are Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors, Book Publicity through Social Networking by Steve Weber; How to Promote Your Book on a Shoestring Budget by Kathryn Darden; and How to Publish, Promote, & Sell Your Own Book by Robert L. Holt.

Each of these books has a load of ideas for marketing and promoting your book.

You have to get some buzz going by offering to speak before groups (for free) or to hold a discussion about your book at the local bookstore.

If you've authored a book, you would do well to build a Web site to promote it and then cross-promote it with other sites.

You can start a chat group or discussion group on Yahoo, too.

There are a lot of low-budget and free things you can do, but in the end you're going to have to have a marketing budget, however small. Marketing your own book is really tough work. You have to be tenacious and there are no guarantees.

FYI, you don't "use" Amazon. There are a variety of outlets for wholesale book distribution and you have to be tied into that system. The best way to sell your book is to create a Web site and then drop ship the copies as they are ordered.

Source:

Writer/Editor
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Relevance
  • Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • zombies answered 6 years ago
    for a very very tiny small fee u can easily use EBAY or Craigslit.org to sell ur books online
    • Comment
  • 2 answers hidden
  • Treydawson111 answered 6 years ago
    ebay
    • Comment
  • meeeeee answered 6 years ago
    EBAY or craigslist
    • Comment
  • How can i sell my book online ?
    How can i sell my book online without using Amazon.com and how can i advertise for free off or online?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock