Big boobs vs Big Penis?

....OK, my child-hood best friend has a really crappy job (my opinion) of being a manager for a really famous porn-star in L.A. .. we talk every once in a blue just cos we knew each other since we were babies. Well, my Fiance asked me this " .. is she Hott as in does she have (hand gestures on big-boobies) big... show more ....OK, my child-hood best friend has a really crappy job (my opinion) of being a manager for a really famous porn-star in L.A. .. we talk every once in a blue just cos we knew each other since we were babies. Well, my Fiance asked me this " .. is she Hott as in does she have (hand gestures on big-boobies) big boobs!?" and I was like "um no.. actually she doesn't (cos she doesn't)" girls is this offensive!? would u get offended!? I didn't bring it up at that moment but the next day I did and he of course was like "I was drunk" (we weren't) and then he said "I don't know it was just a question - I'm a guy we say stupid things".. I mean how would he like it if I asked about HIS friend .. some where along the lines of "Does he have a big (hand gestures to the package region) u know ..a big PENIS!?" does it matter!? lol

ladies what do u think?

he's said and done LOTS of stupid hurtful things in the past .. this was not THAT bad but still not cool (he's never cheated on me but had been quite disrespectful in the past and I don't know if he is the guy he says he is =/ he's always making excuses) ...
Update: it's not made-up u **** ..
Update 2: thanks Rooney! xo I'm not marrying him - I couldn't sleep last night thinking about all the isht he put me through.. he's never cheated on me but what he did hurts that much!
Update 3: Valerie Mean Girl whatever ur name is .. ppl do grow up in L.A. and NYC so fak off b i a t c h .. just cos u wished u have does not mean other have not - GROW UP!
Update 4: Thank you L.B <3 xo I appreciate that!
Update 5: ok loser (Valerie ..lol) ur from "Chicago" ..right.. maybe u shouldn't make heads from Chi-town look like morons!
Update 6: Thanks AlwyasWVgirl * I think he is being sexist .. I'm not even a feminist! lol (maybe I should be)
Update 7: Thanks So w .. =) yeah.. I'm divorced and just really careful 'this time around' .. he's less careful in a way .. he'd been married for 10 years prior to this relationship ..