Anonymous

Got fooled by a Physic; lost money and emotionally worn out?

I just broke up with my long time relationship. Right after that my emotional stress took my job, I couldn't keep up with it. I was so mentally stressed out. My relationship with my boyfriend was so rocky. I was in emotional roller coaster every single day. We finally broke up a couple of month ago when he told me that he is going to marry someone in his country. He totally hide me about his other relationship in his back home. I felt after 2 and half years I lived on a big lie and abusive relationship. I was mentally broke down and seeking peace every where in this earth.

One day I was surfing on line and found a Physic there and the ad was about free call and free advice. I put myself on that taped the word "Free". I called her about midnight and the Physic lady named Georgia picked up the phone. Her voice was so soothing to me, she sense from my voice that I am in mentally stress. She kept talking about me and my boyfriend that we are soul mate . He loves me i should not give up on him . She promised me that no matter what she will do something to return him back. She also keep seeing some negative effect and a sprite with me. So , she wanted to perform some ceremony for that.

First , she ask me her fee $290 and I have to give her right way by western union. I transfer that amount via online to her. Then next day she ask me about $700 right way because she is sending me a prism and it 's for deposit. I have to hold the prism for 3 days and then return it to her. When she get the prism back , she will return my $700. Again from my saving I send her another $700 via western union.

After that, she requested me to send her 3 gold coin to get rid off the sprit on me. It have to be 100% pure gold. She put me such a pressure on me and scaring me about future bad effect on me. I was obviously under control by my emotional mental situation. i totally lost my brain. I used my last option my credit card and borrow rest from my friend, family to purchase 3 swiss gold coin which cost me about $2700 dollars. She want me to put those coin in a shoe box along with my picture, a piece of hair and my cloth and send to her in california , west hollywood address.

She wasn't done with me yet, she was keep asking me to send her another $2700 for perform a important ceremony to make my boy friend and me together. I ask her is that any black magic or something bad. I won't do that , she said no we don't do that. She mention that she work with church and perform some ceremony for take off all kind of spell , sprit from me. She was keep pushing me for another $2700 dollars. I said I don't have anything left but she won't give up on me. Keep calling me and making me mentally stressed about my boyfriend. Finally I took my last effort my jewellary to the store and borrowed about $1600. I send that to her via western union.

Right after that my boyfriend left me to marry another woman. When I told her about my boyfriend, she stopped answering my call. It's almost a month now I lost everything. Relation, job, money and mentally worn out.

I know talking to a Physic is not a good idea but I wish I was under my control. I know time will heal everything but I just want the advice about this mind and heart less Physic. What should I do about her. She also have a website and more people might get fool like me. I am also worried about my picture , hair, cloth. She knows my address too. Please, Advice!! I am already at the last step in my life ... Please me by giving a advice

Favorite Answer

well i think you have learn one of life's lessons the hard way - sorry but i do think it was strictly a business deal and so forget the money and boy friend -- hitch you pants up -- quit feeling sorry for you self - get you act together and get back to work -- you will need the money to live on!!!

• Hollis

fooled physic lost money emotionally worn

• Debra

It depends on how the person thinks. If you don't care for money, then gaining it or earning it is nothing to you. If you absolutely live for money/like money then you feel as if luck loves you if you found money, or if Zeus struck you by lightning if you lost it.

You have been taken. I would suggest talking to your local police department but I really don't think there is much they can do since you sent it on your own.....it wasn't robbery.

Sorry it happened.

• I hope that you have proff that you sent her all of this money. Call you're local news station and report her or call the police

why would you ever fall for her scams why would u just throw away thousands of dollars...u cant buy love.