Can plastic surgery make an ugly person perfect looking?

If done correctly by the absolute best surgeon is it possible to make an ugly person look really hot/cute whatever.. like the best looking. Like for example... make someone look hot like zac efron. Or for girls, like venessa hudgens.

It seems to me as if were advanced enough in technology to make a ugly person really hot by going under the knife of a really good surgeon who knows what hes doing.. just manipulating the face w/e.. there being all those procedures. So what do you think guys?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think no.

I think you could alter the features on someone, to bring out the best in their face.

Like, a nose jobs, some lipo here and there, and a few nips and tucks.

But, you look at the women who have their lips done, jaw and cheek implants, and face lifts and they look awful.

But, I think that if you were to allow regular people to have access to all the things these "beautiful" people have, like fitness trainers, gorgeous outfits, and flawless make-up and hair, we would all look like super models.

Like, take Paris Hilton for example. She has got to be the ugliest thing out there, but with all that glitz and glam, people wanna take her picture.

People wonder why the rich are always beautiful, and it's because they can afford to appear that way at all times.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ick, personally, i think they're both ugly as sin. Whatever you to to have one person think you're perfect, there's boundlessly going to be someone else thinking that it made you uglier, so if you're not perfect to everyone, there is no such thing as perfect, therefore you can't achieve it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It prob could make them look better, [cute] but deff not perfect.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nobody will ever be perfect

Source(s): Common Sense
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no one is perfect and at that really it depends on your version of "perfect"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it could make them pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sure can

Anything is possible with plastic surgery

• 1 decade ago

No, it can't. You can only work with what you've got.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.