Can plastic surgery make an ugly person perfect looking?

If done correctly by the absolute best surgeon is it possible to make an ugly person look really hot/cute whatever.. like the best looking. Like for example... make someone look hot like zac efron. Or for girls, like venessa hudgens. It seems to me as if were advanced enough in technology to make a ugly person... show more If done correctly by the absolute best surgeon is it possible to make an ugly person look really hot/cute whatever.. like the best looking. Like for example... make someone look hot like zac efron. Or for girls, like venessa hudgens.
It seems to me as if were advanced enough in technology to make a ugly person really hot by going under the knife of a really good surgeon who knows what hes doing.. just manipulating the face w/e.. there being all those procedures. So what do you think guys?