1999 Dodge Dakota transmission problem?

I have a 1999 Dakota, bought second hand. I do not drive it too often, as I have a smaller car for most commuting. My Dodge has a problem shifting past third gear - most of the time, but not always. It has been acting like this for awhile, but I've finally decided to look into it. the truck has 117800KM. Any... show more I have a 1999 Dakota, bought second hand. I do not drive it too often, as I have a smaller car for most commuting. My Dodge has a problem shifting past third gear - most of the time, but not always. It has been acting like this for awhile, but I've finally decided to look into it. the truck has 117800KM.

Any ideas on fixing costs?
Update: The transmission shifts to 3rd gear. Last year I did a power flush of the transmission. This problems been around awhile. It mainly seems to happen when in colder weather
0