Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. Agree or disagree?

MK, it's attitude not altitude. lol

Best Answer

Agree !

I got sixth on the aptitude test for computers when they tested all of us in the finance company I worked for in the Philippines before, and we had over 200 employees nationwide. The top 6 became the EDP Department, and we all moved up in payscales.

But our topnotcher had a little attitude problem. He was an Ateneo starplayer and recruited by the big leagues. He'd rather play basketball than work, so eventually, they replaced him with a girl who was just next me in scores. Her name was Dulce. And she could really light up the room with her smile and her attitude !

< Absolutely Disagree >

Mentality are the little thing that makes the big difference.

It’s never the Attitude that makes the big difference.

As one’s "State of Mind / Mentality" are the one that shape one’s attitude

I totally agree! And I say that with an attitude. That of confidence and conviction. If my "aye" is but perfunctory or half-baked, I wouldn't have said it in the first place.

The right attitude is everything!

Agree!

Agree. Good or bad, our attitude surely affects us.

Agree all the way the way you treat things has a big affect on you

i am agree with your statement if you have good attitude the people will respect you and that makes you can get a big different in your life forever. hear me!! (devil reject)

Yup Yup Attitude is can be a huge influence on yourself and others.

As they say "It's all about attitude!"

I agree. in case you have a great techniques-set approximately something, it could make it an excellent deal greater advantageous. Ex. that is yet another terrible monday. in case you have a great techniques-set Ex. today is going to be great! that could completely substitute your outlook on how the day is going to be. you would be unable to easily stereotype it as yet another Monday. you may desire to think of it is going to be great. you're techniques-set deffinitely adjustments your outlook on issues. you may easily administration the form you sense in a difficulty by having the particular techniques-set. in case you haven't got a reliable techniques-set Ex. today is going to be terrible Then it in all likelihood is going to be. you will think of "you in basic terms slightly have been given contained in direction of the day" or something. so which you would be able to stay existence the form you desire to. Your techniques is a effectual concern.

attitude is a BIG thing that makes a BIG different.

your attitude is your life.

your life is your attitude.