Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can i order ocean city, nj sweatpants online?

i really need new ocean city sweatpants. i have the black ones that have a bright colored, paint splatter decal down the side and its wearing and cracking off. the boardwalk shops are closed this time of year. is there a place online where i can order a pair??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love ocean city i go to sea isle like 5 minutes away every year isn't mack n mancos the MOST AMAZING EVER!!! okay so i did the same as you look at the tag go online to the website and email them the details of your pants and they'll send you another pair omg i LOVE ocean city sorry i'm just reminiscing where r u from im from philly (now live in socal but still visit) originally kk well g2g email me sometime!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Order Sweatpants Online

• 5 years ago

You should go visit Atlantic City at least one time and perhaps go to a performance at The Boardwalk Hall. It is an old building. There is a lot of history here. I went for the first time yesterday and found it was much more diverse than Ocean City, MD. All the races were almost evenly divided. I think that is interesting. But they are right about the ghettos so watch out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.