Was Steelers last TD a Touchdown?

What is the NFL rule for a TD? In the Steelers game, when he caught the ball at the end and his feet were in the endzone it was a TD right? Doesn't it have to be possession of the ball and 2 feet OR possession of the ball and the ball breaks the plane? It was a TD right? As for how the refs could say the the... show more What is the NFL rule for a TD? In the Steelers game, when he caught the ball at the end and his feet were in the endzone it was a TD right? Doesn't it have to be possession of the ball and 2 feet OR possession of the ball and the ball breaks the plane? It was a TD right?
As for how the refs could say the the Steelers got a 1st down in the 1st half and upheld it after the challenge is beyond me. It was an easy call cuz it was right after a touchback so they needed to reach the 30. They didn't even come close. They ruled on the field 1st down and somehow upheld it. WTF is the point of replay if you can't get it right while looking at the video?
Update: Since the first 4 people to answer this question are ******* idiots, let me rephrase my question. What is the NFL rule for Touchdown? There, are you happy dickheads?
Update 2: Tom J. That is debatable. Thank you for at least attempting to answer the question though. I am not a fan of either team, I just think the refs screwed the Ravens earlier, not too sure about this call cuz I don't know the rule.
Update 3: So let me ask this. If you catch the ball in the endzone, have 2 feet in the endzone, but gained possession of the ball when the ball had not crossed the front of the plane, would it be a TD or no? Remember possession of the ball and 2 feet in the endzone, but the ball doesn't break the plane? Please only... show more So let me ask this. If you catch the ball in the endzone, have 2 feet in the endzone, but gained possession of the ball when the ball had not crossed the front of the plane, would it be a TD or no? Remember possession of the ball and 2 feet in the endzone, but the ball doesn't break the plane?
Please only answer if you know or have something useful to add.