The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins!!!?

Has anyone read it? Is it not amazing? What do you think we will find out in the second book?

For those of you who don't know, it's a story of a government controlled North American sort of Utopia. A TV show called the Hunger Games is created to keep the 12 districts in line. Two people from each district, a boy and girl, have to compete in dangerous environments and fight one another to the death. A sixteen year old girl volunteers to go into the game to save her 12 year old sister. It's full of action and romance. CAUTION: It's very addictive!!!

Favorite Answer

I love this book it's so completely addicting. It's the Anti-Utopian book of the decade. These are just my predictions. There will be some drama between Gale-Katniss-Peeta. Katniss and Peeta will go on tour and they will help everyone take down the Capital or at least start the "fire".