my grandma is pregnant!!! what do i do?

My grandma and grandpa been havin ...a bit tooo much....fun...now my grandma is pregnant..What should i do? Should she get an abortion or keep it?

she like 101 years old. i wish she wasn't havin a baby because i already have 7 aunts and 6 uncles from her. Dam granny she doesn't know when to close her legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Push her down a flight of stairs and hope she doesn't break her hip.

Why should you have to do anything? Offer to babysit and enjoy your new aunt or uncle. LOL I think its wonderful and I bet they are really excited. I am 49 and have 3 grandkids. I would love to have a baby right now. I have time for a baby and the money to afford it now, neither of which I had when I was raising my daughter and son. Congrats to you Grandma!!

ooh-thats awkward. Having a new aunt or uncle would be great, but think about how life would be for it. It's parents are very old and it is already has a niece who is older than they are. Since your grandma and grandpa are already fairly old, they could die and it would have to suffer through that. I'm not sure it would be a good idea. <:/

sorry, i know this isn't the time to laugh, but this is seriously hilarious!! hahahahahahahhaha!!! you're aunt/uncle would be younger than you!!!

as for the abortion, if it's a health risk to both the baby and your grandma..... let your doctor decide that....

if it's the fact that you just don't want it... i think they should keep it...

if it was me i would never give away a baby no matter the price... once you actually have a baby that you've never seen before but you know it as if you've known eachother for years, you'll love it more than anything... and would never give it away... never

Abort it.

Having a baby at her age would not only be a risk to her health, but could also end up having some long term effects on the child.

Sure keep it but the baby may have mental problems if she can live with that then sure.. Hah you would be older then you aunt / Uncle

well i think its up to ur grandma to keep the baby or not

but still hahahah thats funny

x

• Gabby

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep the baby. You are going to get an aunt or uncle soon! YAY

You'd have another, aunt, or uncle!

• Joseph

keep the baby lol how old is your grandma lol lol lol lol lol