Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

I have a question about Venezuela...?

What are the military partners of Venezuela? (Like the military partners with the U.S are Japan and Germany.)

• Favorite Answer

Russia and China. The combined Navies of all three are less powerfull than the US Coast Guard...our smallest and least armed Federal Naval Police Force! Calling them a branch is in conflict with Posse Comitatus.

I've read in the news that Russia is just conducting some wargames/training with the Venezuela's navy

I do not know that they have any real allies. But they are friends with Cuba and Bolivia as I recall

Source(s): newspapers