How to lose extra belly weight (muffin top)?

I am trying to learn how to lose the extra belly weight I have acquired in the past year. I am 5'2 and I now weigh 128 pounds. I just had a baby in August and before that I was about 105 pounds. I do not want to get back down to 105 pounds at all! I like the way I look with the extra weight. My problem is,... show more I am trying to learn how to lose the extra belly weight I have acquired in the past year. I am 5'2 and I now weigh 128 pounds. I just had a baby in August and before that I was about 105 pounds. I do not want to get back down to 105 pounds at all! I like the way I look with the extra weight.

My problem is, whenever I wear jeans now I have the muffin top popping out over the top of my jeans and I do have a bit of belly. I would like to slim down in the belly area but I don't want to lose my weight elsewhere! I am not even sure if this is possible or not, but what can I do to lose the belly weight and not other areas (like butt, thighs, etc)?