Anti virus scanner for free. Not JUST ANY SCANNER.?

i have a lot of viruses on my pc. I have norton anit virus wich does not work and I cant delete it witch wont allow me to install other big anti virus programs. I could not install Avast but I was able to install spy hunter. I think spy hunter was pretty good because it gave me option to disable background with the... show more i have a lot of viruses on my pc. I have norton anit virus wich does not work and I cant delete it witch wont allow me to install other big anti virus programs. I could not install Avast but I was able to install spy hunter. I think spy hunter was pretty good because it gave me option to disable background with the "warning you are infected sing" and it did find viruses but I had to buy anti virus to delete them. I have tried kaspersky resque disc that did not work. I need some anti virus that will install on my pc without me getting a messege that it cant be installed because of me norton and so it starts scanning before the windows does. I have used everything to delete norton so dont even bother thinking of a way to get rid of it.(Norton removal tool fail).
Safe mode does not work. Restore System does not work. I do have windows cd but I dont want to format windows. and another thing it has to be free because I am broke and I dont have credit card or paypall.
Update: some people need to learn how to read. I said that safe mode does not work.