Anime poll #104: What would you tell the anime character that you HATE the most, if you met them?

Well my most hated anime character (for me) would be Naruto and id tell him that he is annoying XD lol SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY: Shine by The Morning Of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh1nWNjUtU (copy and paste on your bonus question because I wont remember what I asked you XD Also I only did... show more Well my most hated anime character (for me) would be Naruto and id tell him that he is annoying XD lol

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:
Shine by The Morning Of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh1nWNjU...

(copy and paste on your bonus question because I wont remember what I asked you XD Also I only did individual bonus questions for those who usually answer my polls)

"Good morning krusty crew" AKA Bonus Question!!!:
@Those who aren't listed below:
~Do you prefer glue sticks or the liquid glue (EX: Elmer's glue)

@BWA: If I gave you $5,000 to dye your hair pink and leave it for a month, would you take my offer?

@Bel: What question would you ask a parrot?

@Prince B: How would you approch a purple bipolar polar bear? o.O

@☆♥!ÃηîΣэ ₣Яφǻκ¡♥☆: If you created an anime character, what would you name him or her?

@Lucky_Star_fan234: What's your favorite anime quote? and why?

@Sachiko-sama: Would you rather go on a date with Kakashi and never watch anime again, or assassinate your most hated anime character and have Kakashi hate you?

@FMA: Who are your favorite anime parings/couples?

@Chu: (We all know you like Rap the most so..) What's your favorite pop song >:)

@Exo Soul: When's the last time you did a Jigsaw puzzle? O.o

@Shockwave: If you were Santa Clause, what 5 C&A regs would you make as your elves?

@Addam: Do you think you'll ever watch anime as much as you collect manga?

@Chrissy 13: If you could have an anime best friend, who would it be?

@Shiro-Chan: If you were watching bleach, and all of a sudden they blew up, how would you react? XD

@R>V<N =^,,^=: What's your favorite book as of right now?

@Mic the Cat: Are you really a cat? o.O (jk thats not your BQ) What's the closest thing to you thats yellow?

@Foxy: Do you have a christmas tree up? If so what color of lights do you have on it?

@Amber1020: If you changed your avatar and username, would others still know its you?

@BlackLegLuffy: Would you watch Sonic or One piece for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (only choose one >:) )

(quote from Spongebob XD)

P.S!!!!!! Individual BQ's are only going to happen once in a great while so take advantage and answer them while you can :D