Anime poll #104: What would you tell the anime character that you HATE the most, if you met them?

Well my most hated anime character (for me) would be Naruto and id tell him that he is annoying XD lol

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

Shine by The Morning Of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh1nWNjUtU

Youtube thumbnail

(copy and paste on your bonus question because I wont remember what I asked you XD Also I only did individual bonus questions for those who usually answer my polls)

"Good morning krusty crew" AKA Bonus Question!!!:

@Those who aren't listed below:

~Do you prefer glue sticks or the liquid glue (EX: Elmer's glue)

@BWA: If I gave you $5,000 to dye your hair pink and leave it for a month, would you take my offer?

@Bel: What question would you ask a parrot?

@Prince B: How would you approch a purple bipolar polar bear? o.O

@☆♥!ÃηîΣэ ₣Яφǻκ¡♥☆: If you created an anime character, what would you name him or her?

@Lucky_Star_fan234: What's your favorite anime quote? and why?

@Sachiko-sama: Would you rather go on a date with Kakashi and never watch anime again, or assassinate your most hated anime character and have Kakashi hate you?

@FMA: Who are your favorite anime parings/couples?

@Chu: (We all know you like Rap the most so..) What's your favorite pop song >:)

@Exo Soul: When's the last time you did a Jigsaw puzzle? O.o

@Shockwave: If you were Santa Clause, what 5 C&A regs would you make as your elves?

@Addam: Do you think you'll ever watch anime as much as you collect manga?

@Chrissy 13: If you could have an anime best friend, who would it be?

@Shiro-Chan: If you were watching bleach, and all of a sudden they blew up, how would you react? XD

@R>V<N =^,,^=: What's your favorite book as of right now?

@Mic the Cat: Are you really a cat? o.O (jk thats not your BQ) What's the closest thing to you thats yellow?

@Foxy: Do you have a christmas tree up? If so what color of lights do you have on it?

@Amber1020: If you changed your avatar and username, would others still know its you?

@BlackLegLuffy: Would you watch Sonic or One piece for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (only choose one >:) )

(quote from Spongebob XD)

P.S!!!!!! Individual BQ's are only going to happen once in a great while so take advantage and answer them while you can :D

Favorite Answer

Yo! Kona-chan! Sorry for answering so late D: I have been really busy lately. Ok, here we go.

I don't have a least favorite anime character currently, but this is what I would say. "You are so annoying, you should just go away. Don't ever appear in front of my face or else...." Something like that

"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate."

This is from Princess Tutu. It sounds so dreamy and I like to imagine that fate is real sometimes, and this quote maybe will come true, I don't know, I'm weird. XD

As always, *star for you!*

Ja nee! =D

• I don't know. I never hated any anime character.

@Those who aren't listed below:

~Do you prefer glue sticks or the liquid glue? Elmer's glue

@BWA: If I gave you $5,000 to dye your hair pink and leave it for a month, would you take my offer? Uh.... no.

@Bel: What question would you ask a parrot Polly want a cracker? ROTFL!!!!!

@Prince B: How would you approach a purple bipolar polar bear? o.O

I won't; no such thing exists in real life.

@☆♥!ÃηîΣэ ₣Яφǻκ¡♥☆: If you created an anime character, what would you name him or her? Idano. (Third Base)

@Lucky_Star_fan234: What's your favorite anime quote? and why? What!... is on second.

@Sachiko-sama: Would you rather go on a date with Kakashi and never watch anime again, or assassinate your most hated anime character and have Kakashi hate you? Neither.

@FMA: Who are your favorite anime parings/couples? Who?... is on first.

@Chu: (We all know you like Rap the most so..) What's your favorite pop song >:) Why?... is on left field.

Can't remember.

@Shockwave: If you were Santa Clause, what 5 C&A regs would you make as your elves? None; I don't wanna be Santa.

@Addam: Do you think you'll ever watch anime as much as you collect manga? No; I don't collect manga.

@Chrissy 13: If you could have an anime best friend, who would it be? Tomorrow... is the pitcher

@Shiro-Chan: If you were watching bleach, and all of a sudden they blew up, how would you react? XD Nothing; I don't watch Bleach.

@R>V<N =^,,^=: What's your favorite book as of right now? Not readin' any books as of now.

@Mic the Cat: Are you really a cat? o.O (jk thats not your BQ) What's the closest thing to you that's yellow? My Neopets. (username is nightelf_37)

@Foxy: Do you have a Christmas tree up? If so what color of lights do you have on it? Yes. Yellow only.

@Amber1020: If you changed your avatar and username, would others still know its you? Uh... no. I don't have that many fans anyway.

@BlackLegLuffy: Would you watch Sonic or One piece for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (only choose one >:) ) Sonic; I don't know what One Piece is.

ELLO MOMO I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT ANIME CHARACTER I HATE SO LALALA I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH COUGH MEDICINE LOL

THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I HATE IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d27Hj8Gg9o

Youtube thumbnail

@Those who aren't listed below:

I LIKE GLUE STICKS LOL

HELL YA GO MONEY

WHY ARE YOU A PARROT I WANT A OTTER

WITH A MACHINE AIR SOFT GUN

@☆♥!ÃηîΣэ ₣Яφǻκ¡♥☆: If you created an anime character, what would you name him or her? MOMO AND MELLO

WHICH IS THE HEAD THE FAT PART OR THE SKINNY PART LOL LUCKY STAR

@Sachiko-sama: Would you rather go on a date with Kakashi and never watch anime again, or assassinate your most hated anime character and have Kakashi hate you? IDK

IDK

@Chu: (We all know you like Rap the most so..) What's your favorite pop song >:) LET IT ROCK - LIL WAYNE

YESTERDAY HEHE JK THERE TOO SMART

@Shockwave: If you were Santa Clause, what 5 C&A regs would you make as your elves? WAT??

@Addam: Do you think you'll ever watch anime as much as you collect manga? IDK

MOMO

@Shiro-Chan: If you were watching bleach, and all of a sudden they blew up, how would you react? XD I WOULD LAUGH

TWILIGHT AND IDENTICAL

@Mic the Cat: Are you really a cat? o.O (jk thats not your BQ) What's the closest thing to you thats yellow? YES I'M A CAT AND I'M WEARING A YELLOW ZEBRA PRINT SHIRT HEHE

@Foxy: Do you have a christmas tree up? If so what color of lights do you have on it? I HAVE A WHITE TREE AND A GREEN TREE BOTH WITH WHITE LIGHTS

@Amber1020: If you changed your avatar and username, would others still know its you? YES!!

(quote from Spongebob XD) IDK

OKIE DOKIE

Source(s): LISTEN TO THIS ITS MY NEW DANCE SONG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMWtUQggUVw I LOVE IT
  • What would you tell the anime character that you HATE the most, if you met them?

- Uh wow, you put all capital letters in the word 'hate' and you add 'the most' on that word. XD I don't think I have that particular character though. I'm not good being mad at people, so maybe I'm gonna say something like

"Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?"

or

"Well, people say opposites attract each other...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured. in the future"

- Uhm, this is a hard Q to answer >__<

- I don't think I will ever watch anime as much as I read and collect manga. Maybe I will someday. Though it maybe after I buy all of the anime version from my manga collection.

- I'm not a watcher but more like a reader. Watcher, sees something with their eyes to get something from it. While the reader, goes beyond that.

- Watching anime takes a lot of time from me and my life wasn't revolved around manga or anime that much. I think I already spent enough time to read and collect the manga. I still watch anime though I think its been a while since I'm being glued to the sit to watch a certain series.

- I think most people here are more knowledgeable than me. They watch a lot of anime series and read a lot of manga. I just happen to have a big collection of manga. I'm not really a Top Contributor because my knowledge of anime/manga is only 5-10% compared to others. -__-'

I would tell Aizen from Bleach that they are not as cool and powerful as they think they are and that they can go shuv a zanpaktou up their butt!

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

Shine by The Morning Of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdh1nwnju

Youtube thumbnail

...

I've actually never heard that song before. It's pretty good, I think Ill have to download it now.

Bonus:

I like glue sticks better. Elmer's Glue always gets on my fingers because its too sticky and I always use to much. Plus glue sticks come in fun colors!

:-P

I'd tell Shirley that she's down right ugly, no one cares about your love for Lelouch, you're in the way, and you should fricken decide on who you love instead of wasting a whole episode.

-Ohayo *salutes*

@Those who aren't listed below:

-I prefer the liquid glue

-Yeah. I'll dye my hair. lol That'd be great, but that's gonna ruin my reputation. XD

Scenario:

-Comes to school with pink hair

-Receive weird looks:

O.O'

O.o

o.O

O_O'''''

-Yeah, that's how my day would be like. My friends would be like "What happened to your hair?!"

@Shockwave:

OMG, why am an elf?!

I would tell Mizore from Rosario+Vampire to stop being a stupid ice girl and stop crushing on Tsukune because she is too ugly and has no chance with him.

Do you prefer glue sticks or the liquid glue (EX: Elmer's glue)

I prefer glue sticks

Kona Chan how could you not ask me a question!!!!

*Runs away crying wondering why I can't be accepted*

• O.O how long did it take you to think of all of those questions?? When i used to do surveys i was like urrrg... bonus question... what randomnissh question should i make?

aNywhooose~

I hate sauske...... >:P so i probably wouldn't talk to him more like kick him in the balls and skip happily away :] lalalala~

err... o.O" wellllll normally i put here ashXmisty cuz you can never go wrong with that-- except the stupid anime makes ash look like a pimp -__-'

letsss see~ ill do alotta random ones i support since i wanna procrastinate from studying for my english midterm tomorrow >:] can you tell which anime they're from?

edxme (hehehe ;D)

lelouchxkallen

lenaleexallen

okitaxkagura

zeroxyuuki (>:P to Prince the Ripper-- kaname is bad for you)

ichigoxrukia

shikamaruxtemari

sunoharaxtomoyo

fujiokaxkana

makaxsoul

jinxtsugumi

takasuxami

Question 1:

"FORZARE MUBYOSHI!"

Allow me to explain. Forzare is Latin for force from the book series "Dresden Files" that channels kinetic energy and make it into a blast, and Mubyoshi is a combination of Chinese Kempo, Muay Thai, Karate, and Judustu in a single punch.

I'll take fries with that BQ:

Hahaha.

Oh, this is gonna be fun.

BWA

Tri-Edge

Chu

Chaos

Jade B

*Awaits flaming response from all Five of them*

Edit:

Um...

Picked at random?

Hello ((Kona - Chan)) !

@ R>V<N =^,,^= : What's your favorite book as of right now? ~ Marshal Law : Origins by Pat Mills and Kevin O'Neill .

"Review

"The sharpest, most vindictive superhero satire out there." - The List "Two of the greatest comic book writers/illustrators alive." - sci-fi-online.com"

Product Description :

From the creative team of Pat Mills ("Charley's War") and Kevin O'Neill ("The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen") comes a new kind of law enforcement for a dark and dystopian future - Marshal Law. Just pray you aren't a hero...When one of San Futuro's leading *** queen hostesses turns up dead in what appears to be a bizarre suicide, it seems clear that there is more to this insidious situation than meets the eye. It's time for Marshal Law to once more don his black leather and barbed wire - and dish out the pain!Also featuring the classic 'Day of the Dead', this brand new and fully illustrated novel includes hordes of unseen artwork by award-winning artist O'Neill! "

Kona - Chan ALWAYS gets a star !

=^,,^=