Don't these brave men deserve a bail-out?

Our leaders in Washington these days seem to jump at any opportunity to give Wall Street a break. So why can't we do the same for Border Patrol Agents Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos? That's a question I'd love to ask. I suspect that you would too. President Bush will leave... show more Our leaders in Washington these days seem to jump at any opportunity to give Wall Street a break.

So why can't we do the same for Border Patrol Agents Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos?

That's a question I'd love to ask. I suspect that you would too.

President Bush will leave office in a matter of weeks!

And it is highly doubtful that Barack Obama will champion the cause of these wrongfully and vindictively prosecuted American heroes.

So what does that mean?

It means that if President Bush fails to act soon, these brave men are destined to spend a DECADE behind bars... NO TIME OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR... NO CHANCE OF PAROLE.

Some might say that Compean and Ramos were prosecuted to appease a foreign government.

Others might even say they were offered as sacrificial lambs to advance a political agenda.

Still others might say that it was just a horrible miscarriage of justice.

Assuming that any one (or any combination) of these opinions is true:

The foreign government that some would say their prosecution was intended to appease has long since forgotten about them.

The political agenda that some would say their imprisonment was meant to advance - namely amnesty - was defeated (in fact you helped defeat it)!

And the freakish miscarriage of justice has simply gone on too long.

No matter which option you choose, the only reason NOW not to pardon the brave Border Agents or at least commute their sentences is hard-hearted vindictiveness.

And THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!

What do you think should be done? Who is most deserving of a Bail-Out? A pardon?
Update: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE...(in your answer) post any contact phone numbers or congressional emails or direct contact to the white house..( I've tried the W.H. 10 times and have gotten ZERO Response!!!
Update 2: OK..Now meet the man who prosecuted the agents. A word of caution! This will make you Angry!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...