How do ik if he loves me bak.... plz answer!?

ok so this guy is my best friend we dated 4 9 mos and then i rudly broke his heart then soon after i realized that i cant live with out him. he has 3 classed with me and in we are allways hugging and on fri he kissed my cheak (aaaaw!!) and annyway in 2nd hr he was all o ya rene i love you and i was all i love you to and i ment it do you think he did? and his friends sayd he dose and that he is totally in love with me! but idk y he wont daye me i think hes the one and i wanna spend the rest of my life with him but he just wont give me a second chance he will sayd he loves me and huug and kiss me but he just wont date me dose annyone have any idea y!?! and do you peeps k if when he says that 'he loves me' he meens it? pllz help a despreat girl looking for love in this harsh world!

he allways flirts with me! and he looks sad when i dont lagh at his jokes!!

Favorite Answer

He's afraid that u r gonna brake his heart again

if u broke my heart i wouldn't go out with he's probably getting u bak for wot u did if a boy fancies u he will look at his feet alot make cheap and small jokes