If I adopted a child then then birth mother decided she wanted him back?

If I adopted a child then the birth mother decided she wanted him back could she be aloud to get him back? for whatever reason? Im looking into adoption, i have a few of my own but would like another child i think it would be great to adopt, but im hearing so many stories about mothers adopting a child then the... show more If I adopted a child then the birth mother decided she wanted him back could she be aloud to get him back? for whatever reason? Im looking into adoption, i have a few of my own but would like another child i think it would be great to adopt, but im hearing so many stories about mothers adopting a child then the birth mother fighting for her rights to get the child back? i guess i just wanna know what the reasons and circumstances would be if i adopted a child and the birth mother was fighting for him back, i guess i would just be heart broken if i adopted a child and got attached to him and then had to give him back to his birth mother who didn't want him in the first place.