Queen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

求英文自傳翻譯

我的名字xxx,我出生於1983年,在家中排行老大,有二個妹妹,年齡和我相差了8、9歲,因為得負起照顧的工作,所以比較獨立。

我畢業於南亞技術學院主修企業管理,大學時半工半讀,在一家電腦公司上班一年,畢業後發現找工作不太好找,還是要有專業技能,或是證照,會比較好找。所以現在多學習電腦技能,考證照,希望以後能做相關的工作。

我的休閒活動是看電影,看書(什麼書都看﹞、聽音樂。

我的興趣是看網球、足球。

我的目標是考上TOFFE,所以現在正在準備當中,持續的努力,學習英文。

請英文達人幫我翻譯自傳,謝謝~

有一點要求完美,個性屬於害羞、謙虛的人

這句也請幫我翻英文~

Rating
  • Yes Go
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX, who was born in 1983. I am the eldest child in my family, and I have two sisters who are younger than me by 8 and 9 years. Because I have to take care of them, I am more independent.

I graduated from Nanya Institute of Technology and majored in Business Management. I worked my way through university. I had worked in a computer company for one year. After graduating, I found it was not easy to find a job. The job hunters who have specialties or certificates are easier to find a job. So now I learn computer skills and try to get the certificates in order to I can find the related job in the future.

My leisure activities are going to the movies, reading books and listening to music. My hobbies are watching the tennis and football match. My purpose is pass TOFFE exam. Therefore, now I am preparing the exam and keep studying English.

2008-12-15 22:43:41 補充:

你還有句補充ㄟ,因為系統在轉換,今天都無法回答

I am slight self-perfectionist, and personality is shy and humble.