可以幫助很多人判生亦判死,高高在上

這是我一輩子都不會實現的夢想

拜託幫忙 別用翻譯機

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

第一段:

The recollection past, the daily life trivial matter often received other people's help not to know whether too Chang Shouren did help, already became accustomed to, did not have any special impression profound memory unexpectedly, therefore really how didn't know to reply, if really must say because of helped the human, but the impression profound matter I wanted help the artificial joyful foundation, as for has helped anything, I wanted not to too care.

第二段:

The age has been big, the memory real worsed has been able the selectivity to remember frequently, for example others owed me the money to remember, I owed others the money to forget, but, what I most could not dismiss from mind was I passes away the father, although he was a father, is not good at expressing his sentiment but from infancy to maturity, he gave my many loves, even if he had passed away until now many years. I was still unable to forget that is together the intravenous drip with him now I the matter which meets in the life attains puzzled solves with difficulty, perhaps I can tell me the dream to him answer other people to think funnily, but the father to my love, is the recollection which I forever am unable to forget for a lifetime

第三段:

Perhaps the so-called dream, is a dream, very difficult to realize, looks like me to want from the matter judicature system's work, is likely judge, the public prosecutor, attorney, because I thought that their occupation is very imposing, the status is lofty, is very great, may help many people to sentence lives also sentences dies, keeps aloof the dream which this will be I will not realize for a lifetime

Source(s): 這絕對不是用翻譯機翻的噢
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.