peekapoo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!!!!需要中文翻英文

第一段:

回想過去,日常生活瑣碎之事常受到他人的幫忙

不知是否太常受人幫忙,已經習以為常,

居然沒什麼特別印象深刻的記憶

所以真的不知道怎麼回答,

若真的要說因為幫助人而印象深刻的事我想

就是助人為快樂之本,至於幫過什麼,我想就不需太在意了。

第二段

年紀大了,記憶力真的變差了

經常都會選擇性記憶,例如人家欠我錢就記住,我欠人家錢就忘記

可是,我最不能忘懷的是我過世的父親

雖然他是一個嚴父、不善於表達他的感情

但從小到大,他給我的很多的愛,即使至今他已過世多年。我仍無法忘記與他相處的點滴

現在我在生活上遇到困惑獲難以解決的事,我還是都會夢到他來告訴我答案

旁人也許覺得好笑,但父親對我的愛,是我一輩子永遠無法忘記的回憶

第三段

所謂夢想,或許就是夢,很難實現的,像我一直想從事司法體系的工作,

像是法官、檢察官、律師因為我覺得他們的職業很威風,地位崇高,很了不起,

可以幫助很多人判生亦判死,高高在上

這是我一輩子都不會實現的夢想

拜託幫忙 別用翻譯機

Rating
    Favorite Answer

第一段:

The recollection past, the daily life trivial matter often received other people's help not to know whether too Chang Shouren did help, already became accustomed to, did not have any special impression profound memory unexpectedly, therefore really how didn't know to reply, if really must say because of helped the human, but the impression profound matter I wanted help the artificial joyful foundation, as for has helped anything, I wanted not to too care.

第二段:

The age has been big, the memory real worsed has been able the selectivity to remember frequently, for example others owed me the money to remember, I owed others the money to forget, but, what I most could not dismiss from mind was I passes away the father, although he was a father, is not good at expressing his sentiment but from infancy to maturity, he gave my many loves, even if he had passed away until now many years. I was still unable to forget that is together the intravenous drip with him now I the matter which meets in the life attains puzzled solves with difficulty, perhaps I can tell me the dream to him answer other people to think funnily, but the father to my love, is the recollection which I forever am unable to forget for a lifetime

第三段:

Perhaps the so-called dream, is a dream, very difficult to realize, looks like me to want from the matter judicature system's work, is likely judge, the public prosecutor, attorney, because I thought that their occupation is very imposing, the status is lofty, is very great, may help many people to sentence lives also sentences dies, keeps aloof the dream which this will be I will not realize for a lifetime

Source(s): 這絕對不是用翻譯機翻的噢