English is important???

Do you think that English speaking is ( will be more) important at the moment in Taiwan? and why? Most of people would say Yes, and in fact, many people are learning how to speak English, but I can't feel it, nobody speak English at all in the road or at work or home something like that, in my view in... show more Do you think that English speaking is ( will be more) important at the moment in Taiwan? and why?

Most of people would say Yes, and in fact, many people are learning
how to speak English, but I can't feel it, nobody speak English at all in the road or at work or home something like that,

in my view in my opinion, most of people don't like speaking English at all. in the end, I don't think taiwanese people feel English speaking is important.
Update: Oh my God, that is absolutely fantastic, yes you are right, I agree with you, I guess you have studied in an English speaking country or
you are English or American at all who knows about anything of Taiwan .

Thank you anyway for reading and answering.