mel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know what hallmark movie, the little boy got strangled by the string on his wooden horse at night?

Favorite Answer

Reunion (1994 TV movie)

starring Marlo Thomas, Peter Strauss, Frances Sternhagen, Courtney Chase, Leelee Sobieski, Victor Slezak, Susan Kellermann, Stanley Anderson

IMDb review:

Jessie Yates and her husband, Sam, have three children, the youngest of whom, Jamie, almost dies at birth then later perishes in a tragic accident. "Reunion" shows how one family deals or attempts to deal with the death of a child~one who makes ghostly appearances witnessed at first by Jessie then later by another of the children.

The child dies the way you describe after the father (I think) quiets the baby by putting the toy in his crib.

each and each time I ask a query, even if if it is the simplest one, they can't provide me a appropriate recommended answer here. what got here approximately to those that incredibly make the attempt to place in writing an answer?

I'm extremely curious about the answer to this

• alix

thank you for the replies, very much appreciated.