What are meaningful bible quotes?

I'm getting a tattoo, and I am thinking of getting it of a small line or quote from the bible..any that sticks out in your mind? I have a couple in mind, just thought I'd like to see what others thought

Favorite Answer

It's been a long time since I've been to church but I remember the jist of a few:

Love your enemies

Judge not that ye may not be judged

It's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The ones that the many of the Religious Right seem to forget about.

• Matt

John 3:16

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness then all things will be added unto you.

This verse is important because when you put God first in your life then everything else will be added unto you. Instead of seeking money or health or good relationships (which are all important) seek God first.

When you do this then everything else you will get anyways. All the money, health, good relationships, etc. Life will just all around be better for you.

I hope this helped.

This is my favorite verse.

Natasha.

• Tink

Love One Another

john 3:16

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. --John 14:6

Do no cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves, I am the Lord. --Leviticus 19:28

I just thought I'd throw that one in there for you.

wow the denying thing is kinda mean and creepy...I dont read bible, but I think that life meaning saying like " Respect others like youd like to be respected" is better

• sd3r

matt 7:1

seems to fit for tattoos.

• Please don't get a bible verse that YOU didn't select yourself.

That's the lamest, and Jesus probably wouldn't approve. He'd want you to read the Bible and figure it out yourself.

Well, as it has to do with disfiguring yourself, I'd ask you to consider this: "Jesus wept"