The young and the restless spoiler.?

What do you think about this.

Neil (Kristoff St. John) does a really awesome thing next week on "The Young and the Restless." He renews his application to be a foster parent, in hopes that Ana (Jamie Simone Nash) will be able to live with him instead of strangers. Great idea, right? Except the powers-that-be frown upon a foster family where a couple is living together, but not married. Like Neil and Karen (Nia Peeples). So, Neil has to decide whether to cancel their big splashy New Year's Eve wedding and marry his honey on the fly, or kick Karen out of the house until further notice. Wanna guess which option Tyra (Eva Marcille) is going to push for?

Then, Adam (Chris Engen) gets even more desperate than he already was, and wants the wedding planner (played by the winner of "Y&R"'s Dallas casting call, Jennifer Sipes) to move up the big event ... to TOMORROW. Geez -- anxious much, Junior? But before Adam can seal the deal -- and prevent Heather (Vail Bloom) from ever being forced to testify against him -- she goes to meet with Frank Ellis (guest star Larry Bagby). Which can only mean bad things for that ethically mismatched pair, and probably Jack (Peter Bergman), too.

Meanwhile, Kay (Jeanne Cooper) starts to have flashes of her life in Genoa City but, we have to admit, we kind of hope it takes a while for her to realize she's a Chancellor. We love watching her as Marge, and the scenes of her hanging out with Murphy and Pearl have been terrific. And we all know when Kay does return to town, it's going to turn everybody's lives completely upside down. Oh, wait, that we really DO want to see ...

Plus, Michael faces a major disappointment, Ashley and Jack confront Gloria about the face cream scandal (yikes!), and little Summer's birthday brings all the Newmans together. Don't miss a minute of the fun!

This week Michael and Lauren find documents that point that indicate River was involved in the death of the guard duing the bank robbery. Michael confronts River who insists that it was an accident and he did not mean to hurt anyone. He begs Michael to let him go for Eden's sake. Michael is torn but in the end he goes to Heather and asks her to issue a warrant for River's arrest. When Michael tells Eden what River did she refuses to believe him and wants to be with her father. But Michael tells her she is going to stay with him and Lauren and they will take care of her.

There is an interview with CLB in the latest edition of SOW. He talks about how difficult turning River in was for Michael and how betrayed Michael feels by his father.

It was reported on another site that the Rick character from B&B comes to GC at the beginning of 2009 to help Amber set up her fashion business. And that causes conflict between Amber and Daniel. Reportedly there will also be scenes between Amber, Rick and TrashCan with Amber and Trashley going at it.

I have never really disliked Amber. But if she makes mince meat of the TrashCan she will quickly move to the top of my list as characters I cheer on. LOL!

Michael is devastated when he finds out River is not who he thought he was

Gloria is arrested; Jack vows to make Gloria pay

Neil has a choice to make

Adam is shocked when Heather shows up at the airport

Here's a picture of the new ABBY, Hayley Erin

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4092301312/nm1567142

Best Answer

OMG! I can't wait to see all this happen.

Poor Michael, he just can't seem to have any luck when it comes to family.

I do hope Neil is able to get custody of Ana!! I don't like him with Karen, so I hope it means they have to part!

• ?

the only thing that i didn't see is heather at the airport or jack vowing revenge. all the other story lines i have seen river stole 4&1/2 million and bought the ashram. he had michael in tears, he was so hurt. catherine has been hearing Jill and Esther's voices in her head. she knows she has a daughter and knows she had a home. her and murphy are getting really close, will she bring him with her when she comes back i wonder. the new abby is cute.Tyra was the one that suggested karen move out what a b----. not nuts about karen but she is not mean like tyra.

thanks for the spoilers. i figured since daniel is supposed to go off the show that maybe amber and rick would get back together but i thought she would go on B &B. i like amber even though she has made some bad choices. i hope adam does get caught before heather marries him even though i still think they are a good couple. both arrogant and conceited. i hope neil does adopt anna but not with tyra. jack needs to grow up and quit trying so hard to ruin everyone else's life. And it looks like by the picture that abby is coming back as a teenager too like noah did. the soap kids sure age fast.

Well we're in for some great days on the Y&R. The new Abby is a cutie, l hope Jack eases up on Gloria, he's no saint himself.

What do you mean do miss a minute of the fun on Summer's birthday! I really don't want Phylis and Nick to be together anymore, I am getting ready to stop watching it anyway.

It all sounds great. You lost me with the whole TrashCan reference though. Other than that, this is a great spoiler.

• Thanks for all of the info .... Im pretty sure heather is going to get fired. Yahooooooo! And I think the new Abbey looks perfect to play the role of her Obnoxious mother's daughter.

• MISTY

AWESOME!!!! I can`t wait to see all of this unfold. The Nick and Phylis storyline is getting very interesting too!

I wish I could give you a dozen stars for these spiolers. They sound as wholesome as Sunday dinner at Grandma's house, can't wait to watch, thanks a mil, and kept 'em comin'.

Very anxious to see all of this thanks for all the info!