cats

Poll: Pre-Lit Christmas Tree, Artificial Christmas Tree or Real Christmas Tree?

Which do you prefer? Opinions?

Best Answer

I prefer a Pre-Lit, Artificial Christmas tree. They are safer, already lighted, easier to handle, lasts longer, and better for the environment.

Artificial Christmas Tree Go Green

• Bella

Artificial Christmas tree

• Nanna

Artificial Christmas tree without the fake snow. It's clean! Plus, you don't have to go searching for a new tree every year. Though, I would probably prefer a pre-lit, artificial christmas tree. That would be bomb.

Artificial Christmas Tree ;)

Parents tree, so I don't have to bother what it is. I would much prefer the most realistic artificial one that's out today though. I don't believe in killing trees like this. Many never even make it as a christmas tree :(

Depends if you want to buy lights or not. Ive had an artificial tree for years and its still perfect. Real trees are a mess to clean up and you have to get a new one each year but, it look nice and smell good. I would go artificial.

I just bought my first pre-lit tree last week. It's soooo much easier to put together. I just hooked three parts together and connected the lights. It's much easier than trying to put lights on yourself because I always struggle to get them spaced evenly on the tree. I worry about a real tree because we have allergies. I also know of some people who once got a real tree, brought it into their nice warm home, and ticks came all out of it! EWWW!

Poll: Pre-Lit Christmas Tree. It's prettier and there is no problems.

artificial tree cuz you don't have to throw it the day after christmas instead you can keep it garage for next year and not have to by a new tree