cats
Lv 7

Poll: Pre-Lit Christmas Tree, Artificial Christmas Tree or Real Christmas Tree?

Which do you prefer? Opinions?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I prefer a Pre-Lit, Artificial Christmas tree. They are safer, already lighted, easier to handle, lasts longer, and better for the environment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Artificial Christmas Tree Go Green

• Bella
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Artificial Christmas tree

• Nanna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Artificial Christmas tree without the fake snow. It's clean! Plus, you don't have to go searching for a new tree every year. Though, I would probably prefer a pre-lit, artificial christmas tree. That would be bomb.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Artificial Christmas Tree ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Parents tree, so I don't have to bother what it is. I would much prefer the most realistic artificial one that's out today though. I don't believe in killing trees like this. Many never even make it as a christmas tree :(

• 1 decade ago

Depends if you want to buy lights or not. Ive had an artificial tree for years and its still perfect. Real trees are a mess to clean up and you have to get a new one each year but, it look nice and smell good. I would go artificial.

• 1 decade ago

I just bought my first pre-lit tree last week. It's soooo much easier to put together. I just hooked three parts together and connected the lights. It's much easier than trying to put lights on yourself because I always struggle to get them spaced evenly on the tree. I worry about a real tree because we have allergies. I also know of some people who once got a real tree, brought it into their nice warm home, and ticks came all out of it! EWWW!

• 1 decade ago

Poll: Pre-Lit Christmas Tree. It's prettier and there is no problems.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

artificial tree cuz you don't have to throw it the day after christmas instead you can keep it garage for next year and not have to by a new tree

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.