How do I (short female) kiss a guy (tall male) when there's literally a feet of height difference between us?

I met this guy at school... at first we'd just talk which was fun, but then conversations became more interesting and intense to the point where we both fell for each other. I know when I date, height matters because I'm very short, but I didn't anticipate dating this guy at all. So I ask you all for advice on how we're supposed to kiss standing up. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Well i have a similar problem because my boyfriend is taller than me as well but only by a few inches. When we kiss he normally bends down a little and i go on my tippytoes. Also sicn your boyfriend is a whole foot taller than you, he can always pick you up! =D

answer mine now please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200812...

Hey!

I did a study on height and there's a lot of girls out there that have this kind of problem.

The average height difference in a couple is about 6in, but when you're a foot apart it is a bit of a challenge. I think the best thing is to make eye contact with him before you kiss, so he knows what you want. Then if you stretch up a bit he will bend down to meet you and it will be ok. Other practical ideas about steps etc are also good.

If the height issue is a big one for you, I do have loads of ideas on how to look taller than you really are. If you want to chat more then you can contact me through my profile!

Simon

;-)

I would buy a step stool and when you feel like it, you could pull it out of the cupboard, stand on it and patiently wait for him to arrive. He should automatically figure out (if he is a real man) that you must be wanting a kiss standing on this thing in the middle of a room for no apparent reasons. Good luck and happy kiss receiving! ;)

OH shut up! :\ Don't listen to that. Why not just ask the guy to bend down or lean over to kiss you. An alternate solution is to wear shoes which include higher heels. If they work email me and tell me, alright.

My ex was 6'4 and I'm 5'7. He either bent over or we sat down. Or I stood on the steps if outside. It all works out when it matters.

he goes down a little. you tippy toe and there you go your kissing. just short kisses tho. don't recommend making out standing up

• Sexy heels is what I'm all about :-) I'm 5'2 and I think the perfect height for me 6'0. However, the tallest guy I've dated is 6'3.

Or he can just pick you up lol

buy a footlong shoe... :P

or stand on the bed and tell him to stand on the floor... LOL

naah it's better if he picks u up...

kiss when you are on the steps at school

find a small stool to stand on