Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

What liverpool and Arsenal must learn from Chelsea and Manchester United?

The league is won by beating smaller teams and which teams does that best?

Chelsea and Manchester united do it hook oy crook but they just know how to beat them dont they?

They lost to Liverpool and Arsenal but who cares!!! They would have the last laugh when they see Arsenal and Liverpool loose to small teams and at the end of the season you will see the same story Manu and Chelsea fighting it out...

Coming up we will witness how Manchester United will demolish a weak team.

;)

Update:

ahem ...add small team to weak team

Update 2:

@ Chig earshot and Xenia : My battery is down after todays game..I just hope spurs hang on for a draw

Update 3:

I hope for stars from liverpool fans if they see truth in this question..some of them seem to be totally clueless.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow....you sound very "down" today

i dont blame you and you are right

the most important thing is to beat the smaller teams

the top 4 are expected to beat the smaller teams and gain the easiest points and Arsenal are plainly not good at that whereas Chelsea and Man.utd are

its better to beat all the other 16 teams rather than just the 4 .cause in the end its the overall points which matter NOT who you defeated !

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hang on. Leave Liverpool out of this.

We don't need to learn from UNITED. We hate UNITED. We hate everything about them. You are an Arsenal fan and you shoul hate Chelsea.

Arsenal certainly have a lot to learn. Liverpool however, 1st.

Edit : Benitez never said Liverpool can't win the league. That was Sky and a certain PAPER called the MIRROR making stuff up - Again!

• 1 decade ago

Chelsea vs Newcastle?

Everton vs Manchester United?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes but how many times in the premiership this season have liverpool been defeated by 'weak' teams , and how many times has united been beaten by 'weak' teams. u can say what u want about united coming back, but chelsea aint gonna mess up to much, liverpool might yes but i dont see why we should be condemned for drawing, we didnt lose did we!?

Source(s): yes we really witnessed man united demolish a 'weak' team haha pathetic
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Question: What do Arsenal and Liverpool have in common?

Answer: A manager who lost the plot quite a while back...

• chig
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

small and weak for sure

but somehow I still believe Spurs will give them a game today, as they have with both Arsenal & Chelsea AND BEAT LIVERPOOL.

• 1 decade ago

..and THAT my friend is why I smile inside everytime when (especially) Arsenal.. and liverpool fans say 2-1 to us... over-celebrating 1 win over Man Utd shows a lack of ambition ☺

It won't matter how many times you beat us in the end...

dR bad

..but Spurs are not a small team...

• 1 decade ago

Yeah whoever that small team United are playing I'm hoping for a good match!!!

• RO35
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

From Chelsea - top form consistantly solid offense and defence

From Man U - what shoes match their purse

• 1 decade ago

I agree, arsenal are absolutely rubbish. They dont deserve to be in the champions league next season.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.