What liverpool and Arsenal must learn from Chelsea and Manchester United?

The league is won by beating smaller teams and which teams does that best? Chelsea and Manchester united do it hook oy crook but they just know how to beat them dont they? They lost to Liverpool and Arsenal but who cares!!! They would have the last laugh when they see Arsenal and Liverpool loose to small teams... show more The league is won by beating smaller teams and which teams does that best?

Chelsea and Manchester united do it hook oy crook but they just know how to beat them dont they?
They lost to Liverpool and Arsenal but who cares!!! They would have the last laugh when they see Arsenal and Liverpool loose to small teams and at the end of the season you will see the same story Manu and Chelsea fighting it out...

Coming up we will witness how Manchester United will demolish a weak team.
;)
Update: ahem ...add small team to weak team
Update 2: @ Chig earshot and Xenia : My battery is down after todays game..I just hope spurs hang on for a draw
Update 3: I hope for stars from liverpool fans if they see truth in this question..some of them seem to be totally clueless.