Where can I get the missing bits for my MFI Space cream kitchen?

We have the main parts of our MFI kitchen but now that they have ceased to trade we cannot get the replacement parts we need. Does anyone have any ideas where we might find either MFI parts or something that would match? I have tried ebay but no luck. We need an end panel for a wall unit, a new half glass door for a wall unit and a dishwasher door.

3 Answers

  • PHIL P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    OK - stop worrying.

    You can get them from Howden Joinery - branches everywhere.

    The only thing is - they are TRADE ONLY, so you will need to get a friendly local tradesman to buy it for you. They carry most things in stock. You need to know the exact name of the kitchen (obviosly) - but you can go in and just pick up a kitchen brochure to help with identifying the bits you need or use the website.

    Here is the website:


    Hope this helps

  • 3 years ago

    Mfi Replacement Kitchen Doors

  • yanai
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

    Mfi Kitchen Doors

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.