Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

durant,the next lebron james or mike miller?

i'm durant fan!

but i wanna know,do you think he will be like lebron or mike miller!

they won R.O.Y but they have different way!

lebron is great now instead miller???

so your thoughts?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • UCLA!
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

every R.O.Y want lebron way of course!

but for durant,yes he will like lebron!

in 1-2 years again,he will be all star,leader for the team and maybe play off? (if he get better team)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Kevin Durant has to make his teammates better and become a better defender if he's going to be like LeBron. He's better than Mike Miller but if he keeps playing the same way then he'll be the next Carmelo Anthony, someone that has enough talent to be a superstar but underachieves. It's up to him what kind of player he want's to be though. You can tell that someone is an all-around player when you cover up their points and look at all their other stats, as of 12/13/08 he's getting 4.6 rpg, 1.9 apg and 0.9 spg. He's got a lot of work to do.

Source(s): nba.com
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Are you in love with Mike Miller? I mean no one has ever wrote a question like "Is Mike Miller in love with LeBron James?" meaning you should of been finding at Mike Miller actual close to to be sure his reaction while he looks at Lebron.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Durant will have a solid career, I think.

He might not be a definite MVP quality, certainly not to the standard of MJ, Kobe or LeBron, but he will definitely feature in future MVP voting. However, he's gonna need help if he wants his Thunder to go anywhere at all - ever

He will definitely be a lot better than Mike Miller =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I see Durant as more similar to LeBron.

One reason because Durant has better shot selection than Miller.

Another is because Durant's long arms will help him become an elite defender, similar to Tayshaun Prince.

The rebounding and passing should develop over time. I think Durant will be a superstar.

• 1 decade ago

he will be a little like lebron if he gets stronger and adds more weight

and if he can have a good team he has a bright future

he is not going to be like mike miller

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Durant will be a good scorer during his career but he will never be in the same league as Lebron James.

• 1 decade ago

He will be a great player. Not like lebron but a good player. Just give him 3 years with a better thunders team and he will rise like the star that he is.

• 1 decade ago

I think he's too small of a player to be like LeBron or Mike. But he's gonna become a great player.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he's not gonna be a Mike Miller!

he's black!

he's gonna be neither! he's gonna be a great player! he could win an MVP, but it's a matter of not being paper thin! seriously i'm more built than he is and i'm 15! he needs to work on his shot and defense, and getting to the ring!

he's got some work to do!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.