- AsLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are 3 normal positions for adverbs in a sentence.
(1) Before the subject
- Unfortunately It rained all day. ( It= subject)
- Never touch my computer! ( You may place the adverb in the imperative like this too.)
(2) After the subject
- I fully understand what you are saying. ( I= suject)
-My boss often travels to Japan. ( My boss = subject)
(3) Between the helping verb and the past participle
-I have already finished my homework. ( Present perfect tense)
have = helping verb , finished = past participle
(4) Between the modal verb and the main verb
- I will always love you. ( will = modal verb, love = the main verb)
(5) At the end of a sentence
- She goes to work every day. ( every day = adverb of frequency)
Note: " every day"( adverb) are two words. " everyday" ( one word) is used as an adjective.)
(6) To modify adjectives
- She is really beautiful. ( beautiful( adjective))
" really" is used to modify " beautiful".
-This is really absolutely nice.
really( adverb), absolutely( adverb) nice = adjective
Note: You may show more feelings with more than one adverb in a sentence.
2008-12-13 09:26:41 補充：
There are 6 normal positions for adverbs in a sentence.************************
- 1 decade ago
副詞 Adverb 什麼是副詞？副詞是用來形容動詞、形容詞、其他副詞或整個句子的詞。
你看看這個website ,會有講解,而且也exercise 給你做.
- 1 decade ago
好似every day咁!!every day可以做adv.又得，做adj.又得。
adv.(e.g.):I swim every day.(多數在句子最後)
adj.(e.g.):I 've done everyday exercise.(多數在句子中間)
adv.既時候就係分開---->every daySource(s): 自己記憶((希望我所記得既都冇錯啦!!))