Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Anime poll #1 ;D ?

yo yo yo

lol sorry i havent been here you guys. Ive been to busy failing french

;D

well its almost my birthday and christmas wooh! lol and so im in the christmas mood because it finally snowed in louisiana

and i built a snowman (well my brother did because i didnt know how lol) but tommorrow its gonna be like 70 degress so they melted already. ;( well im done with the weather. Asking surveys tke to long and i cant think of alot of questions for one survey so imma do polls from now on.

;)

Anime poll: What would you get your favorite anime character for christmas and whats the reason behind it?

like i would get get Naruto a bunch load of ramen and a teddy bear because he could snuggle with it at night XD lol.

Bonus:Do you prefer Hot or cold weather?

Random fact of the day:200 million people in China live on less than $1 a day.

and since alot of people do random facts now im now gonna do famous anime qoutes lol

Anime quote:Do you know who says this? ("No! Don't tell me the ending. Gotta cover my eyes and ears")

hint:I love this man lol my buddy will know who this is

(Flamers)

please refrain from posting rude comments beucase ill email you and just get reported. Theres no point in answerings something when you hate it, it makes you look dumb.

;D

bye!

Anime poll:

• bye
    Favorite Answer

Yo yo yo yo Sachiko! (I refuse to call you Sachiko-sama *smirks* You're no master of mine~ I'm a slave of Hibari-sama *smirks*)

*sigh*

You know, I already answered this Q but something happened to my dumb laptop when I try to post it >< Now I have to re-type my long answers back TT_________TT

___________________________________________________

Well well well~! Birthday buddies~!~!~! I'm turning 16 this 16th December! Wao 16 must be my lucky number~ *buys a lottery with the number 161616* Hehehe~ can't wait to win $16, 1616, 16~ >w<

Ah, snowman ehh~ It's been ages since I last play in the snow V_V I used to live in Oklahoma liek, 10 years ago but I moved back to my home country Malaysia & there's no snow here >___> Well, if you're talking about FAKE snows~ Hmph~!

__________________________________________________

ANYWAY~!~

>> I would give Hibari-sama a box of plasters~ Why? Read this: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/CaramellB...

LOL xDDD

And I would give Chrome Dokuro (avatar) an EYEBALL. She doesn't have an eye coz her right eye got completely destroyed after an accident. She tried to save a cat... *sniffs* But heyyyy~ where can I find a shop that sells eyeballs? HELP!!! I need a purple eyeball!!! >__<

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/CaramellB...

I hope Hibari-sama will fall for Chrome this Christmas~ or Chrome would be singing 'Last Christmas' for Hibari-sama lol. Darn Hibari he should treat Chrome gently!!!! >=\ Hibari is too rough~!: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/CaramellB...

_______________________________________________________

Hot N Cold!!!! by Katy Perry lol >.> <.<

Okay okay I prefer hot coz I can enjoy my fav cold food liek Ice Cream more when it's not. Can you imagine eating ice creams in the middle of a snowstorm? O___e""

______________________________________________________

>> What???? I better email Solcrest & Shadow Mist now to ask them how much they spend per day lol

HEH! It's KAKASHI-sensei talking about his pervy book when Naruto wants to give him the spoilers >=D

____________________________________________________

Ja Ne~!

Hmmm~ Sachiko is a really cute name... but from now on I'm calling you Sachi, either you liek it or not! =D

Edit:

I think your Q is cursed.... I have trouble posting my answers to your Q... creepy...

Asking surveys tke to long and i cant think of alot of questions for one survey so imma do polls from now on.

>>>>>>>Same reason I started polls XD Honestly, I cant see how BWA does it. she has like 20 more to go on her surveys and she'll get to 100! O.O

GO BWA!

:P

>>>>>>I would get Konata from Lucky Star, A bunch of video games (if I could afford it XD) Because thats something that I know she will enjoy ^_^

>>>>NEITHER!!! I prefer warm weather, that way its not to hot and not to cold (If I had to choose though I would choose cold o.O)

>>>>>Holy crap!! really?? How is that possible?!?! O.O

>>>>Kakashi of course! :D

Source(s): Great idea about the quotes ^_^ STAR_4_U!!!!
  • its just been raining in MD no snow yet T^T i want snooooow~ when its cold its supposed to snow but its been around 39 degrees so it cold but it rain D:<

I would give Ed... stilts xD

hot

o.O how? o can't even buy candy with that!!!

Kakashi w/ his ero-book xD

• Hey Sachiko-chan~!

Oooh~ It's almost your birthday?! Cool! =]

___________________

I'd get Belphegor... new knives? To use in battle. I'd get him a REALLY big and sharp one. Gambatte, Bel~! xD & maybe a new crown too.. the one he has now ish too small~!! He deserves a bigger one wif pretty purple jewels...! *sparkling eyes*

___________________

I like.. COLD weather. When it's hot, it's too humid.. I don't like that. >.> And I actually like the snow... SNOWBOARDING!!!!!! Wheeeee~

___________________

O.O Whoaaa... UNDER A DOLLAR??? @_@

___________________

HA! I know that one.. >.> It's KAKASHI-SENSEI~! Aw, he's so cool. I loved that episode.. it was funny. xD

Okay, Oyasuminasai, Sachiko-chan~!!

Omg I love anime!!!! lol im like an anime freak ahahha......and I would get Uryu(Bleach) some sewing utensils, for Naruto it'd be ramen loll...so obvious lolll... umm...if possible I would try and reunite Cagalli and Athrun...loll i love those two.....um...I would get Rock Lee different coloured spandex jumpsuits...loll cuz he loves his green onee ahah......umm.....Zatch would getl ike another volcan and omggg teddy bearss and everythigngg loll.....ummm yeahh i can't think of anything else right noww buttt yeaahhh....ahd I'd also get Kakashi more icha ichaa bookss lolll....

and i prefere medium weather loll cuz hot weather makes me sweat and get tired....cold weather makes me bundle up too much and makes me sickk....

ahah sorry don't know who said that quotee...but i have a slight suspicion that it might be Kakashi from Naruto.

Well I would get Ikki from air gear some brand new air treks so he could keep kicking butt! xD.

Hot and Cold, They are both awesome =]

Oh yeah lol kakashi when jiraiya had the make out paradise books xD. I haven't seen Naruto in forever!

• ~hihi!!~

~AWESOME!! your b-day is in the christmas month!!! =D

>> i would L a giant chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!!! ckae because he loves sweets and chocolate just cuz i like it.....XP

>>for Hitsugaya, i would give him a watermelon and sweets.....watermelon cuz i know he loves them....*hehe* and sweets to make him SMILE more!!! XP

>> COLD!! i love the cold.....and i don't know why.....=P

>> wOw.....

>>OMG its KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

STAR*~

~byebye~

French... Pare vois francois? Lol--I don't take French... ^^

~~

YAY! B-day... woot woot~ Happy b-day!!

~~

Luck-A. It never snows where I reside. It just gets really cold. TT__TT

~~

Anime Poll::

I would get Ichigo Kurosaki some hair dye. I really would like to see what his hair looks like purple or something. But I LOVE his hair color though. ^^ It's one of my fave hair colors for anime charries. ^O^

Random Fact::

TT___TT That's so sad! My dad goes to China a bunch... and that poor man has to experience the "real China". At least--that's what he says. The "real China" isn't big cities and huuge sky scrapers--it's poverty... sadly enough. T___T

Anime Quote::

Uh-Lucky Star maybeh?? Idk... -___-"

Source(s): starr fo' yoo

Lucky that you have snow where you live. I feel envious. Its so cold here that it feels like its gonna snow here.

I'd give L cake, because he loves sweets. I'd bake it, and put strawberries on top.

Bonus: I prefer hot.

Anime quote: Lucky Star?

Well, its a guess

I'd give Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)a teaset with a cherry blossom design. Well.... his zanpakuto's released form looks like cherry blossom. BUt they are deadly

I like cold weather better.