Anime poll #1 ;D ?

yo yo yo lol sorry i havent been here you guys. Ive been to busy failing french ;D well its almost my birthday and christmas wooh! lol and so im in the christmas mood because it finally snowed in louisiana and i built a snowman (well my brother did because i didnt know how lol) but tommorrow its... show more yo yo yo

lol sorry i havent been here you guys. Ive been to busy failing french

;D

well its almost my birthday and christmas wooh! lol and so im in the christmas mood because it finally snowed in louisiana

and i built a snowman (well my brother did because i didnt know how lol) but tommorrow its gonna be like 70 degress so they melted already. ;( well im done with the weather. Asking surveys tke to long and i cant think of alot of questions for one survey so imma do polls from now on.

;)

Anime poll: What would you get your favorite anime character for christmas and whats the reason behind it?

like i would get get Naruto a bunch load of ramen and a teddy bear because he could snuggle with it at night XD lol.

Bonus:Do you prefer Hot or cold weather?

Random fact of the day:200 million people in China live on less than $1 a day.

and since alot of people do random facts now im now gonna do famous anime qoutes lol

Anime quote:Do you know who says this? ("No! Don't tell me the ending. Gotta cover my eyes and ears")

hint:I love this man lol my buddy will know who this is

(Flamers)
please refrain from posting rude comments beucase ill email you and just get reported. Theres no point in answerings something when you hate it, it makes you look dumb.

;D

bye!

Anime poll: