Popular young adult book series?

I'm going to go book-shopping-crazy tomorrow at a book warehouse, and I need some good book series to buy. I'm sorry that I've posted a couple of questions like this, it's just that I've totally run out of books to read. What I've read: Twilight Series Maximum Ride Series Eragon... show more I'm going to go book-shopping-crazy tomorrow at a book warehouse, and I need some good book series to buy.

I'm sorry that I've posted a couple of questions like this, it's just that I've totally run out of books to read.

What I've read:
Twilight Series
Maximum Ride Series
Eragon Series
Chronicles of Narnia
Underland Chronicles
Harry Potter Series
Artemis Fowl Series
City of Ember Series...
Shadow Children Series
Uglies series....
A Great and Terrible Beauty series..
Private Series
The Hunger Games (soon-to-be-trilogy)

I like to read series books, so please only recommend books with at least three books in the series. BIG books, like at least four hundred pages in each book.

I don't mind if there are sex scenes or anything, but I'm looking for more young-adult like books.

Also, I want a book series that actiony, mysterious, adventurous, fantasy, and romancy. And sorta on the popular book series list, so I can talk to people about it.

Please don't say the Pendragon series/Series of Unfortunate Events/Inkheart series/Clique series because I hated those books... It would be great if they weren't all vampire books, too. I've had enough vampires books for a lifetime.

Sorry for being so picky!