LGBT: Do ever feel hypnotized by your lover, LGBT or otherwise?

LGBT: Do you have any friends or lovers that make you feel hypnotized? Straight friends included. Does gazing into the eyes of the one you love and adore make you feel stoned, dreamy and hypnotized?

Like all the world and space is aswirl and surreal? Tingly, yet numb; hot yet cold and feeling in full grasp of your senses yet at the same time completely floundering like a beached manatee?

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Or am I just a-dreaming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewTt09OHXvw

Youtube thumbnail

Omega All Alonely

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

oh god yes...

he used to have that effect on me. i would just stare at his picture...or if he was with me, i'd try to look at him...

i would just float...

*happy sigh*

now im like...eh! yah i got over him...but not really...=/

he's still in my heart. he always will be. even if he was straight. i know he loved me even if he'd never admit it. i felt it. and that was good enough.

do u see the moon out tonight? brilliant, is it not?

*flies towards the moon...i glow radiantly in the night sky*

Source(s): The moon is at its closest to the earth this evening. (I believe, don't quote me. LOL)
  • RonnoC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When I look at my partner...

I feel safe, I could stare at him for hours...

Almost like I'm absorbing the love he gives off... because shortly after looking at him I can't hold in the erge to just fall into his arms and tell him I love him... I feel warm all over and then I begin to worry, soon that moment will end...

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

I get that lost of breathe feeling..as if just stareing into his eyes startles me.I cant help it happens almost everytime.

• Uki
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well...I need to find some love ones first before I would be able to answer that question.

I have been lonely all this time......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I felt that way about a few guys in my past...or maybe it was the acid I was taking.

• 1 decade ago

ahhhh you must be in love with your feet 2 ft. off the ground

• 1 decade ago

Yes... I am very hypnotized.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. I think he's part magic. mostly when he breaths on my ear. that's like it for me, I just loose control of myself.

Source(s): awww, being lonely isn't bad. you can have some thinking time. or eat ice cream. ice cream = yumm.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

It's like she somehow knows I like her and she just looks at me like non stop and I'm like :D like an idiot.

• 1 decade ago

yes, i definitely know what you mean.

Even the words just have me so caught up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.