do you think the illinois lottery is set up so that only certain people can win?

some people say only caucasian or elderly people when but i really dont belive that .What is your opinoin?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that, normally ,any lottery including the Illinois lottery, is not set up so that only certain people can win because they want you stop often at your corner store to buy how long and how much tickets.

The lottery is a business of officials and like any business they want how much clients, especially , the clients will come back

Their tricks are in other side, in washing permanently your mind with a fabulous jackpot that you never reach.

Theoretically and occasionally everyone has the possibility to win ,like I said in many occasions,.Sincerely ,I think that is more realistically to win small prizes and then nobody gets angry and nobody prevents you from winning. But ,for getting it you have to have a good or lucrative strategy. And this is another story.

Good luck to you

Source(s): personal experiences at different lotteries.
  • 1 decade ago

It's the opposite.

They'd do lot of things to make sure it can't be cheated or fixed.

The state don't care who wins. They always make money no matter who wins, but they will get shut down if found to be fixed(and loose a lot of potential profits).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it was fixed, the Feds whould have it shut down before the next sun comes up.

• 1 decade ago

There's no real way to fix it but... okay sure! Here's a few lottery facts that are kind of amusing: http://www.squidoo.com/lottery-guarentee

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well if your Governor had anything to do with it YES the fix is on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.