allen_t01 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who should i play? Steve Slaton,Warrick Dunn,Dominic Rhodes?

Who should i play? I need to choose 2 RB's

Steve Slaton vs. Tennessee

Warrick Dunn @ Atlanta

Dominic Rhodes vs. Detroit

I have Brian Westbrook and will play him against Cleveland but I don't know who I should leave out. The worst matchup is Steve Slaton vs. Tennessee but Steve Slaton has been great this year and did really well against Tennessee last time. What do you guys think?

I can play 3 RB's and need to choose 2 from the above listed since Brian Westbrook I'll play no matter what

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

Rhodes is set to be the starting back vs. a horrible DET defense - he is a MUST start.

Although Slaton doesn't have a great matchup he is the sure #1 RB for the Texans and has been producing all year. Also, the bad matchup didn't affect him the first time around.

Dunn has lost all goal line carries to Cadillac and most likely will be kept out of the end zone. Cadillac gets more carries each game.

Dunn is the one to sit.

Start Rhodes and Slaton

Anylsis:

Slaton has been impressive this season and is worth starting in all leagues in Week 15 against the Titans. Even with the tough matchup, Slaton still ran for 116 rushing yards and a touchdown against the Titans in Week 3, which was his first start of the season.

When the Buccaneers play their usual dominant defense, Dunn gets a better chance to make a contribution in Fantasy. He remains the go-to guy out of the backfield with Earnest Graham sidelined for the season, but he does have to split carries with Cadillac Williams. He has only once topped the century mark this season, He ran for 49 yards and a touchdown against the Falcons in Week 2.

Rhodes has averaged 16.4 carries and 64.1 yards in regular-season games, Addai 16.0 and 62.0. Rhodes has rushed for at least 100 yards seven times as a starter, two more than Addai. Addai is out, Rhodes becomes a great Fantasy option this week against the Lions.

I would go with Slaton and Rhodes

I'd play Rhodes. Atlanta is tough at home and Tennessee is always tough to run on. Rhodes should get the start and Detroit is pitiful.