How much is annual tuition for law schools such as NYU Law and Brooklyn Law School, with tuition assistance?

I want to go to good law school so I can get a high paying salary, preferably over $90,000 starting salary, but I can't afford to go to one. Any help or suggestions or answers would be well appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Below is a link to US News Law School Rankings. It will give you information regarding a law school's rank and tuition. If you want to get a high-paying salary, you usually have to go to a school ranked in the T-14 (which are the law schools ranked 1-14 by US News). They are called the T-14 because they are considered national schools (they give you name recognition across the country) and the list of T-14 has not changed since, I believe, the early 1990s. The usual "big firm" salary coming out of these schools is $160,000 in market paying cities, i.e., New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and etc. While many schools ranked in the T-50 will give you an opportunity to find a "big law" to "mid law" firm job, you will need to be ranked higher in your respective class (graduating class) to get an interview with these firms and/or job. The best piece of investment you can make before going to law school is a LSAT preparatory course. You should be aiming to get into the high-160s or 170s in order to have a shot at a T-14 law school or get a substantial scholarship from a place such as Brooklyn Law School or Boston College (both of which may be considered regional power-houses).

You should also take a look at what you want to do and where. There is probably not point in going to NYU if all you want to do is practice law in Colorado. Some would argue that a T-14 is worth going to while paying full price. Others may argue that only a T-10 school is worth going to at full price. One thing is for certain, law school is not cheap and you should think about it pretty good before making the leap. If you are in undergrad, you should focus on getting the highest GPA you can get. Once you are thinking about the LSAT, you should pay for a prep course and study for it as if it were your job. A nice GPA-LSAT combo may net you some scholarships from numerous law schools. Below is another website that offers information regarding admission and scholarships based on LSAT-GPA combos.

Best of luck

Source(s): http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/... www.lawschoolnumbers.com T-14 third-year law student; www.abovethelaw.com

Nyu Law Tuition

• ?

Nyu Law School Tuition

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): annual tuition law schools nyu law brooklyn law school tuition assistance: https://tr.im/lsMDH