Is it sad to be 22 years old, and live in my mom's basement?

this is my sister: 26 years old, has a college degree and makes 40k a year, has a boyfriend and they're gonna be married next year, has tons of friends and 2 very close friends, very outgoing, likes to laugh and spend time with family, very good at singing. okay this is gonna sound like Im making things up... show more this is my sister: 26 years old, has a college degree and makes 40k a year, has a boyfriend and they're gonna be married next year, has tons of friends and 2 very close friends, very outgoing, likes to laugh and spend time with family, very good at singing.

okay this is gonna sound like Im making things up to make myself sound more pathetic but whats really pathetic is that they're all true and not made up

I'm 22, I've never kissed a girl or had any girlfriends so obviously still virgin, I currently dont have any friends (zero contacts on my cellphone, no friends literally), I live with my momma in a basement (we share rent), I work fulltime and only make $11 an hour as a receptionist, I failed college 2 times and dropped out 1 time, I am 5'5'' short and slightly overweight at 148lbs, I think I'm ugly and many agree, I talk to myself everyday when I'm alone, I have depression and I have paranoia, I have no self esteem and zero self confidence (thus no friends and no girlfriend)

on a scale of 1-10, how sad is my life and how pathetic
how do I fix everything and get a real life, like, where do i even start on this. i feel expendable