FREE CAREER ASSSESSMENT TEST ONLINE????

I need a free career assessment test onlin, kind of like Kuder, the one I took in 8th grade, but one where you don't need a code or you're schools permission.

Update:

?????????

anyone

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try the links :

Free Career TestCareer planning guidance -- free online career test and assessment tools for career information on which jobs are best for you.

www.questcareer.com/career_assessment_resources.html - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Self Assessment Tools - Free - OnlineFree self assessment tools or career tests that are available online. ... Use one of these free self assessment tools to help you discover the careers for ...

careerplanning.about.com/od/careertests/Free_Self_Assessment_Tools_Online.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Online Career Assessment Review for Job-SeekersCareer Personality Test from Emode.com. This 38-question assessment gives results in terms of Myers-Briggs types. Cost: Free, Personality type. Easy. ...

www.quintcareers.com/online_assessment_review.html - 55k - Cached - Similar pages

Free Online Career Assessment, Counseling & Development Test ...Find your dream career with access to 1000’s of career and educational resources. Offers unique career assessment and aptitude test that can help you make ...

www.livecareer.com/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Source(s): Google.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Kuder Test

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I know it's not online but check out the book "What color is your parachute?" Most people who go to college don't know what they want to major in right away. The people who do know usually change their major. If you can take some general education classes it might help you think about what you want to do. Good Luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.