NEED TO FIND TWO PAINTINGS BY TWO ARTISTS TO COMPARE FOR HIGHER ART AND DESIGN (NAB IN THREE DAYS)?

i have two compare two still lifes by separate artists and compare their work. i've researched but i'm finding it extremely difficult to find similarities between them. my artists that i have to choose from are: paul deraine, piccaso, van gogh, henri matisse, winifred nicholson, ben nicholson, george braque... show more i have two compare two still lifes by separate artists and compare their work. i've researched but i'm finding it extremely difficult to find similarities between them. my artists that i have to choose from are: paul deraine, piccaso, van gogh, henri matisse, winifred nicholson, ben nicholson, george braque and elizabeth blackadder... i have to choose two artists from that list and pick one still life by my chosen two and then write an essay on them... i have three days. if anyone has any suggestions please email: la.sotisse@hotmail.com or reply to this... could you maybe suggest two paintings and state what i could compare about nthem? thanks!
Update: MUST BE STILL LIFES
4 answers 4