GIRLS ONLY: If Brad Pitt, Tom Brady, David Beckham, Johny Depp, Tom Cruise, Leonardo Dicaprio, George Clooney?

or any hot, gorgeous, sexy, good looking guy, did not have confidence, and was desperate, needy, would you still reject him? I am in no way comparing myself to any of those guys, because I am not even close to being as good looking as they are. But if any guy was as good looking or looked like those celebrities... show more or any hot, gorgeous, sexy, good looking guy, did not have confidence, and was desperate, needy, would you still reject him? I am in no way comparing myself to any of those guys, because I am not even close to being as good looking as they are. But if any guy was as good looking or looked like those celebrities above, and he did not have confidence, or was desperate, needy, would you still reject him?
Update: Like is lack of confidence and desperation always a turn off no matter how the guy looks to you? does he still have to have a good personality?