GIRLS ONLY: If Brad Pitt, Tom Brady, David Beckham, Johny Depp, Tom Cruise, Leonardo Dicaprio, George Clooney?

or any hot, gorgeous, sexy, good looking guy, did not have confidence, and was desperate, needy, would you still reject him? I am in no way comparing myself to any of those guys, because I am not even close to being as good looking as they are. But if any guy was as good looking or looked like those celebrities above, and he did not have confidence, or was desperate, needy, would you still reject him?

Like is lack of confidence and desperation always a turn off no matter how the guy looks to you? does he still have to have a good personality?

Favorite Answer

no i wouldn't reject them ...for me it's not even an issue...sometimes i've felt Johnny or David lack those qualities but i've never stopped loving them.........

Looks don't matter as much as personality and the way a guy carries himself. If a guy is too insecure or needy and clingy, It's just a major turn off, no matter how "hot" he may be. I'd prefer an average looking guy that is confident rather than a really good looking guy with a bad personality.

Yes, I would still reject him if he was needy & desperate. As for confidence, I don't need a guy who is the most confident person in the room. As long as he is comfortable with himself and has a healthy amount of self esteem, it's all good.

And yes, he still has to have a good personality. Our personalities need to match well together, otherwise, I doubt something would work out.

It really does matter though if he lacks confidence and is desperate. If hes desperate and asks us out it makes us feel like we aren't the one he chose, we were just the closest female. And girls always like a guy with confidence and is outgoing. They seem to be more fun. So yeah, lack of confidence and desperation are a major turn-off.......

Sorry,

Becca

Source(s): Girls arournd the world!

I would reject them if they put me off. For example being super cocky and arrogant puts me off and I would reject all of them. As for being desperate I'd say if they were desperate, I definitely wouldn't be put off. I mean they are gorgeous and desperate for me? I'd say that would be a plus! Still those qualities would put a huge dampening on their attractiveness. It might not be worth it to me, to date someone like that.

Desperate, needy and clingy is a definite turn off, no matter how gorgeous they may be!

Johny Depp Leonardo Dicaprio and orlando bloom are my men their hot

Most likely yes because i don't like desperate and needy guys,such a turn off.I rather date someone who isn't so good looking but isn't so needy.Looks aren't everything.

All those guys are NOT HOT! And no I wouldn't. But I'm the same soo... But maybe if he was really desperate he'd let me screw him with a strapon which is always a plus in my book

good looks with bad qualities is a definite no-no...

but good qualities n either he is ugly or hot is definitely the best choice....