promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Raw's Risky Ratings. Santino Marella New Heavyweight Champ! Your opinion please. ?

I just thought of something. Santino Marella is the most entertaining wrestler in the WWE today. I dont know anyone who had the same amount of eyes glued to the TV as him. If he was to win the WWE title by total fluke, do you think the ratings will go up, (even though he will never be accepted as champ). I personally would be glued to Raw if he became world champ. Hes just so entertaining.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He'd be a lot better champ than the current world heavyweight chump.

If he won it, I bet he'd go on a holiday, or fake a injury so that he didn't have to defend the title straight away.

It would be funny, but how could you work it so that the idiot could win the belt! He'd have to stuff up somehow and just win by fluke, like if it was a ladder match and he was guest ref, Randy Orton climbs up and knocks the belt loose, but Santino bumps the ladder and Randy falls down and Santino catches the belt.

Hey, I should write for the WWE!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As much as i like Santino i don't think he's WWE or WHC material but i should imagine the ratings would go up a little because it would be unusual for someone like Santino to be champ.

If Santino was allowed to show his true wrestling ability he would be given a chance to be champ because he's an awesome wrestler.

• 4 years ago

i don't possibly understand plenty approximately Santino Marella, for the reason that he's new yet so some distance i do in contrast to him because of the fact he don't have won the championship in his first adventure, he's a shame to intercontinental championship impressive now because of the fact he's new, and there are wrestlers who've been there longer, that deserve it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ya that would be great. Remember how over years flukes become champs (i.e. Vince, some celebrity in WCW). With Santino it would be great. He can have a body guard like Kozlov who would protect his world title reign (not that Beth Phenoix isnt one now lol).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lol.

Cena would cry if santino become the World Champion.

Source(s): Destiny Awaits Me!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats a REALLY good idea. In my opinion santino is the best thing in WWE atm. His promos are hilarious and everything he says cracks me up. i wish the honk a meter wouldve lasted longer :(

it was starting to get really over.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it would be good to make him champ just for a week :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think so.he's entertaining but he doesnt have what it takes in my opinion.he's a midcard entertaining wrestler he will look horrible in the main event.especially his selling of moves is for midcard. there is no way that i would put him in the main event .can you imagine him?i can't

• KENTA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Forget Raw, I'd never watch USA again if they let that happen, LOL.

• 1 decade ago

hi, i have seen him wrestle and he sucks! not even that rag doll he runs with can help him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.