How much does the Apple Iphone 3G cost from the Apple Store without a contract?

Are you able to buy it in the Apple Store without a contract? I don't mean unlocked, just without a contract. It is for a Christmas present for a person with an older IPhone with a contract with ATT already. How much is it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can not buy an iPhone 3G without a contract at all. AT&T says they plan on introducing a contract free version but have not as yet.

Its speculated the price would be

$599 8GB

$699 16GB

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

The new version of the Iphone will be available without a contract, but not immediately on release. I think 2-3 weeks later was the last estimate. Note that the price of the phone will be about $400 higher than the contract price.

• 1 decade ago

Apple only seels the unlocked iPhone 3G in Hong Kong, you can buy it officially at Hong Kong Apple Store or from ecrater (URL link is below my answer).

But you'll have to pay a hefty price, and dig deeper down into your pocket in order to bring home an official unlocked iPhone 3G.

• 1 decade ago

The iPhone requires that you sign up with a two year contract with at&t. theres no way around it when buying from the apple store. The required data plan for the new iPhone costs significantly more than the required data plan for the old iPhone.

Source(s): bp
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • prices start from £342.50

• 1 decade ago

try this link

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.