Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Gm and Chrysler are talking about merging.What sort of fine product will come of this?

1.The Chryslet P.T.Vette?

2.The Pontidodge Durango/viper crossover..the diaper?

3.The Oldsmoplymouth Grumpy Ceviceser?

4.The Caddi/saturn crossover...the SuC 3? Turbo!

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

Oh, no they better not! They better lay off the STS's lol

Great combo's you came up with there, love number 3 ; ) My first car was a Dodge Dart Swinger ; )

You know the way I see it the government had just as much to do with this problem. They kept pushing the car companies to make smaller more fuel efficient dangerous cars. People got tired of riding their families in just barely able to fit cars and went for SUV's. I thought the congressman telling them he wasn't sure they would manage the money right was hilarious. You know kettle/pot. As far as foreign cars being better, we recently had to rent two cars one was an Impala the other a Camry. The Impala rode, handled and got better gas mileage than the Camry. Sorry about the rant ; )

I hope nothing for a while. I can't even believe they are asking for a bailout .. on taxpayers dollar much less. We need to get our priorities straight. I say let them sink, and someone with a lot of cash will buy them up.

You know a lot about car. Nice question, but i don't get car model references.

Don't care I buy Ford.