Can you fill in the blanks on this Christmas related poll/survey/dumbness?

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am ___ years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed ____ in his beard and ____ on his breath! I asked for ___ and ____ and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his... show more I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am ___ years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed ____ in his beard and ____ on his breath! I asked for ___ and ____ and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer ____ tickling his thigh! Soon,____ was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I ____ it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I ____ his favorite reindeer!