Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you fill in the blanks on this Christmas related poll/survey/dumbness?

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am ___ years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed ____ in his beard and ____ on his breath! I asked for ___ and ____ and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer ____ tickling his thigh! Soon,____ was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I ____ it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I ____ his favorite reindeer!

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

I saw Santa at the mall today. He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap. I found this odd as I am_55_years old. I obliged, it IS Santa after all. While seated I noticed_pieces of chicken_in his beard and_ peppermint milkshake_ on his breath! I asked for_an STS_and_a gas card_ and he nodded and giggled. I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer_Max_ tickling his thigh! Soon_Max_ was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I_adopted_it. I think Santa will follow through with my gifts because I_adopted and will take very good care of_ his favorite reindeer!

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am FOURTEEN years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed TERMITES in his beard and THE SMELL OF TACOS on his breath! I asked for PIE and PICKLES and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer POOPIES tickling his thigh! Soon,POOPIES was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I KISSED it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I KISSED his favorite reindeer!

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am 97 years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed doritos in his beard and *** on his breath! I asked for a sensual massage and a happy ending and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeers wang tickling his thigh! Soon, the reindeers pecker was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I made sweet endearing love to it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I banged out his favorite reindeer!

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am 39 years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed pieces of candy cane in his beard and ganja on his breath! I asked for some of his stash and a candy cane and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer Donner tickling his thigh! Soon, Donner was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I fed it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I fed his favorite reindeer!

• saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am _32__ years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed __pubes__ in his beard and __beef & cheese__ on his breath! I asked for _world peace__ and __a vintage stretch armstrong doll__ and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer __"steve"__ tickling his thigh! Soon,__"steve"__ was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I __squeezed him until respirations ceased__ it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I __euthanized__ his favorite reindeer!

I saw Santa at the mall today.He asked if I wanted to sit on his lap.I found this odd as I am 26 years old.I obliged,it IS Santa after all.While seated I noticed Bacon Bits in his beard and Glue on his breath! I asked for Wet Nap and A Mood Stabilizer and he nodded and giggled.I found out why he was giggling very soon! It was his beloved reindeer Blitzen tickling his thigh! Soon, Blitzen was tickling me too! That reindeer was so cute that I Ate it! I think Santa will follow through with my gifts,only because I Ate his favorite reindeer!

rather meant to honor the start of Jesus Christ, not procuring! And for all you "politicallly terrific" people accessible, there is not something incorrect with asserting Merry Christmas.

• rhonda

32 years old

condom

alcohol

bourbon

coke

randy

randy

patted

patted

24 years old.

semen

alcohol

money and love

you know what..

rudolph

loved

petted :)