Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭與人際關係單身與交往 · 1 decade ago

中翻英*謝絕翻譯機*..寫給外國男友的一封信(20點)-急

***因為我的英文文法不太好!所以想請資深的翻譯來幫我翻譯這封對我很重要的信。PS:請不要用翻譯機來影響~謝謝***

Dear Baby:

為了不造成你和你的家人的困擾,我決定以最快的時間搬離這個屬於我們的家,為了我你已經做的夠多了,不需要再為了我和你的家人有任何的磨擦,這是我不想看到的!

身為你的女友,身為最愛你的女人....我唯一能做的就只有這個而已!很多事情你都是一個人默默的承受,我不想讓我的寶貝去面對更多的事情,雖然在一起不久,但你的喜怒哀樂我的心都感應的出來,雖然不說....但我的心卻很痛!

只要我們的心還在彼此的心中,就足以讓我去面對更多的事情!雖然心還是很痛,但是時間會使我平靜的,因為我向來很勇敢。

還有我應該不會先回台中家,這樣會造成我媽和我的精神負擔加重,我的好友們已經在桃園幫我找好住處了,如果你願意....星期六日我還是會陪在你的身旁,無論你要去任何地方,我都願意!還有工作的部份也先別擔心,我會先找P.T來做,生活應該不會有問題,所以請你放心!

Baby我只離開幾個月而已,只要你還記得答應過我,總有一天會把我接回到你的身邊,我就心滿意足了!

dear薰:我需要你重新打一次哦!因為...有點亂!ths...

Rating
  • Lv 5
    Favorite Answer

Since I don't want to caus, e any inconvenience for you and your family, I decided to leave our house in as soon as possible. You have already done enough for me, I don't want to see any conflicts between you and your family that were caused by me; this is the last thing I would want to see.

Being your girlfriend and the woman you've loved the most, this is the only thing I can do. You've handled many things alone and kept quite about them, I don't want my baby to face more things anymore. Although we weren't together for a long time, but I can truly fee your emotions when you are happy and said. Even though I didn't express it...but my hear really does hurt a lot!

As long as our hearts are still tied on to each other, it's enough for me to face all the obstacles in the future! Although my heart still hurts, time will enable me to get back on track eventually, because I've always been brave.

Also, I might not return back to Taichung's house immediately, this will only make the mental burden that exists between us more serious. My friends had gotten me settled in Taoyuan with a place to stay at already. If you would still like to...I can still be by yourside on Saturdays and Sundays, no matter where you're heading, I would go with you! As with problems with me finding a job, please don't worry about it, I'm going to find a part-time job first, so hopefullyliving expenses won't be a problem. Please don't worry about me

Baby I'm only leaving for a couple of months, as long as you still remember what you've promised me, that you will come and take me with you one day, then I'm satisfied

2008-12-13 02:21:50 補充:

抱歉我整個就是打太快 有些typo我更正一下

第一段:

Since I don't want to cause any inconvenience for you and your family, I decided to move out of our house as soon as possible.

2008-12-13 02:21:54 補充:

第二段:

but I can truly feel your emotions whenever you are happy or sad. Even though I didn't express it...my heart does hurt a lot!

第三段:

this will only make the mental burden that exists between my mom and I more serious.

hopefully living expenses *

The harassment of you and your family for doing not cause, I decide to move to leave the house that belongs to us by quickest time, for the sake of I you have already done much more sufficiently, don't need to for the sake of the family of me and you anily rub again and this is that I doesn't want to see!

The girl friend who is you is your woman of favourite....I am only can do of only have this just!A lot of things you are one personal silent acceptance, I don't want to let my baby face more things, although together soon, your loving, anger, saddness, and happiness my cores all induced of come out, although don't say....But my core is very painful!

Want our cores only still each other of in the core, be good enough to let I face more things!Although the core is still very painful,time will make me be calm of, because I have been very brave.

Still having me should not return to Taichung house first, will make my mama and my mental stress aggravated like this, my good friends have already found good abode for me in Taoyuan, if you would like to....I still will accompany by the side of your body on Saturday day, whether you have to go anyplace or not, I would like to!Still have the part of work also don't worry first, I will find P.T first to do and the life should not has a problem, so ask you to trust!

Baby I only leave for a few months, as long as you also remember to once promise me, the one day there will will return to you to my connecting and I am fully satisfied!