Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

翻譯英文文章...幫幫忙”短文自我介紹”

我生長在一個快樂的家庭,爸爸像個淘氣的大朋友,總是以幽默的言語帶給大家歡笑,媽媽是個溫柔的慈濟志工,在後面為我們加油打氣,給家庭帶來幸福的原動力,而大哥有偉大的志向,想當個教育家,二哥則是有冷靜的頭腦,想成為厲害電腦工程師,而我想成為帶給小朋友歡笑,一路陪同他們成長的幼稚園老師.

我很喜歡戶外的活動,常常跟家人騎著腳踏車欣賞河外風景,或者跟著朋友出外旅行,到台灣的很多地方留下足跡,喜愛運動的我,更是水中運將,到假日時,會跟朋友去游泳池游泳.不只如此,在美術方面,更有興趣,喜歡安靜的完成手工藝品,每個作品都很有美術價值.而爸爸是個廚師,他教會了我有關廚藝的學問,如何烹調美味菜餚.這些都成為我喜愛的活動之一.

另外,放假獨自一人的時候,我會出門看看電影,逛逛百貨公司,或者去公園散步,在經過實習幼稚園時,還會進去裡面,看看我的學生,跟他們一起歡樂學習,跳舞.講故事也是我拿手的專業之一,從他們的回應裡,可以感覺到他們內心是多麼可愛,擁抱也成了我最愛的鼓勵方式.美食更讓我愛不釋手.每個點心.食物我都會嚐鮮一次,吃東西能讓我消除壓力,得到滿足.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I grow in a happy family, father looks like a big naughty friend, always bring everybody and laugh heartily in humorous speech, mother is a piece of gentle helping the will worker kindly, cheer on inflating for us behind, bring happy motive power to family, and the eldest brother has great ambitions, think as an educationist, the second elder brother has calm heads, want to become the computer engineer terribly, and I want to become and bring children to laugh heartily, one No. accompany kindergarten Mr. that they grew up.

I like the outdoor activity very much, often enjoy the scenery outside the river with family by bike, or follow the friend and travel, go to a lot of places of Taiwan to leave the footprint, I liking sports, will transport in water, until vacation, will go to the swimming pool to swim with the friend even more. Not merely like this, in fine arts, more interested, like quiet completion handicrafts, each of works has value of fine arts very much. And father is a cook, he has taught me the knowledge about culinary skill, how to cook the delicious cooked food. All these become one of the activities that I like.

In addition, while having a holiday alone, I will go out and have a look at the film, stroll around the department store, or go to the park to take a walk, will enter inside while passing the practice kindergarten, see my students, study happily with them, dance. It is one of the specialities that I am good at too to tell a story, from their response, can feel how lovely their heart is, have embraced and become the encouragement way that I like most too. Table delicacies make me so fond that will not let out of one's hand. Each pastry. I will have a taste of a delicacy once in food,

• pearl

提供你參考,希望對你有幫助喔:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

• I grow in a joyful family, daddy look like a mischievous big friend, always takes to everybody by the humorous spoken language to laugh heartily, mother is the gentle Ciji volunteer, refuels in behind for us inflates, brings the happy driving force to the family, but eldest brother has the great ambition, wants to work as an educationalist, two elder brother has the calm brains, wants to become fierce computer engineer, but I want to become take to the child to laugh heartily, a group accompanies preschool teacher who they grow. I like the outdoors very much the activity, rides the bicycle with the family member to appreciate outside frequently the river the scenery, or is going out the travel with the friend, leaves behind the trail to Taiwan's many places, affection movement I, will be Shui Zhongyun, when to holiday, will go to the swimming pool swimming with the friend. Not only so, in the fine arts aspect, has the interest, likes completing the handicrafts peacefully, each work very much has the fine arts value. But daddy is a chef, he has taught my related kitchen skill knowledge, how to cook the delicacy cooked food. These become one which of active I like.

2008-12-12 18:51:22 補充:

Moreover, has a vacation alone a person of time,I will go out have a look at the movie,

will stroll the Department store, or will go to the park to take a walk,

2008-12-12 18:51:58 補充:

will stroll the Department store, or will go to the park to take a walk, when pass through the practice preschool, but also go inside , have a look with my students, study happily together with them, dances with them.

2008-12-12 18:52:46 補充:

Tells the story is also one of my adept specialties, from theirs response, may feel their innermost feelings are how lovable, the hug also became me most to like encouraging the way.

2008-12-12 18:53:13 補充:

The good food lets me be unable to put down. Each dessert, each Food I will eat them more than one time, eating the thing can be able to let me eliminate the pressure, to obtain satisfies.

2008-12-12 18:54:32 補充:

以上就是翻譯

希望能幫到你。